Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What????

Your clearly just here to wind people up, I'm suprised you've not been banned to be honest.

I'm serious, Barkley has the potential to be England's only world class player and for him personally as a blue I want to see him enjoying his football and succeeding. Obviously Martinez has laid the marker down and shoved him out wide to accomodate the glaswegian messi so why shouldn't he go?

We all stated the same with Lukaku with Chelsea not showing him that respect.

I'm serious, Barkley has the potential to be England's only world class player and for him personally as a blue I want to see him enjoying his football and succeeding. Obviously Martinez has laid the marker down and shoved him out wide to accomodate the glaswegian messi so why shouldn't he go?

If he's not playing for Everton then I don't care if he reaches his potential or not, Ross being world class at City is of no interest to me.

If he's not playing for Everton then I don't care if he reaches his potential or not, Ross being world class at City is of no interest to me.

So you don't care about a young blues development and enjoyment of the game?

I would love Ross to stay but at present I think Martinez is taking the pee out of the lad like moyes did and right now neither him or Rom will develop and let's be honest both will want out if we continue down this road we are currently on

Behave yourself.

Barkley was given his head under Martinez and got into the England side as a result.

All the screaming for Barkley to be played at 10 and then he'll somehow morph into the best around makes me laugh, the lad's got one - 1, assist in his entire first team career. He's been inconsistent and frustrating this season and he actually had his best game playing deeper in the holding role

He's right though, some of our best players will look to leave unless this mess is sorted out quickly with clear understandble tactics that don't change weekly, including our best players starting most of the games, in their correct positions. We'll be left with the mediocrities.

I would love Ross to stay but at present I think Martinez is taking the pee out of the lad like moyes did and right now neither him or Rom will develop and let's be honest both will want out if we continue down this road we are currently on

Yes but if he went to City he wouldnt be a young blue anymore would he? I agree his best position is central but he's being asked to do a job for the team in the absence of a quality wide player.

He's right though, some of our best players will look to leave unless this mess is sorted out quickly with clear understandble tactics that don't change weekly, including our best players starting most of the games, in their correct positions. We'll be left with the mediocrities.

People don't like the cold hard truth.

Right now Barkley and Lukaku likewise most of our lads are not enjoying their football at the moment, so if a top club comes in they will be out the door like a shot and can you blame them.

And it's hypocritical that last season the same fans who stated Rom should come as Mourinho isn't giving him chances/Chelsea fans don't "love" him like we do, are this year slagging off Barkley and Lukaku for their performances when the manager is the one not playing to their strengths/playing them out of position.

We're all waiting for him to back up his undoubted talent with some actual end product. We need him to do this right now.osman has scored more than him this season. Food for thought

So you are saying every time we produce a young player, he should be sold, I presume to a club that can win the league and be a regular in the CL, to develop and better his career. Now where did Moyes go to? I know. On the internet.

Barkley is a young lad that is learning his trade. He is going to be inconsistent. Rooney was inconsistent and it didn't stop him developing at Goodison, under Moyes. Learning to make the right decisions comes with experience. Barkley is going to delight and frustrate, (something he does when he dives like he did against Hull), in the same game. But to say Martinez is taking the pee out of him is incredible. How is he taking the pee out of him? Playing him? Playing him in different positions but still playing him? Taking him out of the firing line?

Behave.

Martinez may have his faults, but the way he has treated Barkley is not one of them.

So Rooney developed into a fantastic player and did you enjoy every goal he scored for Utd and all those trophies he lifted.

People don't like the cold hard truth.

Right now Barkley and Lukaku likewise most of our lads are not enjoying their football at the moment, so if a top club comes in they will be out the door like a shot and can you blame them.

And it's hypocritical that last season the same fans who stated Rom should come as Mourinho isn't giving him chances/Chelsea fans don't "love" him like we do, are this year slagging off Barkley and Lukaku for their performances when the manager is the one not playing to their strengths/playing them out of position.
Like you know what the opinion of Barkley and Lukaku is at the minute, in relation to their futures.

Cold hard truth, don't make me laugh. It's just your inane ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back