Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but there will be more of a revolt if results don't pick up soon and we go back to the days of having to beat Wimbledon to stay up.

Form can always improve. Selling what many regard as our best player produced since Rooney would not easily be overcome.

Barkley is a CAM
McCarthy and Besic are CM
Baines and Coleman are two of the best attacking Full Backs in the world, assuming they have proper wingers. One of them does depending on which side Mirallas plays on. The other will get Pienaar or McGeady, which is better than Ross, Eto'o, or Naismith playing. God please not Rom on wing.

I'm serious, Barkley has the potential to be England's only world class player and for him personally as a blue I want to see him enjoying his football and succeeding. Obviously Martinez has laid the marker down and shoved him out wide to accomodate the glaswegian messi so why shouldn't he go?

We all stated the same with Lukaku with Chelsea not showing him that respect.

You're an absolute whopper.

How can city buy him, if they are not allowed to buy players due to fair play rules (this what there manager said that no-one will come in at Man City).

How can city buy him, if they are not allowed to buy players due to fair play rules (this what there manager said that no-one will come in at Man City).

Don't let facts ruin tabloid lies.

You are absolutely right - they cannot buy anyone for £45m this month as it would hugely breach the financial fair play rules that they have already been done twice for by UEFA. It's just total b.s. lies.

It won't happen this January....thats not my problem with this article in the Mail....my problem is that, if there were any truth to it its blatant tapping up (and one which a major national paper is happy to be apart of in order to unsettle our club)....
The Mail really would get their jollies out of seen us struggle further and printing this story is designed to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back