Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Ross to live up to the hype he'd have to be the 2nd coming of Lampard.

The world cup + Europe is a new experience for all the young players we got. The workload has doubled overnight and many of them had injuries. Coleman, Barkley, Lukaku etc should be OK in the long run.

Off to the World Cup at 20, no rest before pre-season, a serious knee injury before the first game, rushed back in due to injury crisis without the desirable recovery period, is now a marked man after a breakout season, shoehorned into an unfamiliar position, is 21, is inconsistent and currently out of form.

He's clearly rubbish, cash in now.

Got bags of talent & power but if he keeps shittting out of tackles and literally doing nothing to help the team, most blues will give him stick. He's on 65k and is playing for Everton, sort it out ross

Got bags of talent & power but if he keeps shittting out of tackles and literally doing nothing to help the team, most blues will give him stick. He's on 65k and is playing for Everton, sort it out ross

I'd say playing out of posistion on the left most of the season is certainly doing something for your team!!

Seriously under performing this season. Like he's not bothered.

Yes he shouldn't be on the wing but that doesn't stop him trying and tracking back.

Wouldn't be in my team at the moment.

He has to play number 10 and Naismith is better than him in that role at the moment.

Mirallas and Oviedo either side to give us width.

The most worrying thing for me last night was that he didn't seem interested. I kept on swtiching back to him, when the ball/play was elsewhere, watching his facial and body language and he just didn't seem to want it.

For a Cup tie, that simply isn't acceptable.

Is that a reason to be lazy? I agree he shouldn't play there though we need another winger

Lazy is a very "lazy" critiszm to throw at him!!

It's not his style to run round like Naismith does. I do myself sometimes think stick your foot in ross but it's simply not the type of player he is. He is however the type of player who can do magical things with the ball AND even when played deeper dictate games.

He needs someone to do the running for him. Does carry a fair bit of timber round with him!

Seriously under performing this season. Like he's not bothered.

Yes he shouldn't be on the wing but that doesn't stop him trying and tracking back.

Wouldn't be in my team at the moment.

He has to play number 10 and Naismith is better than him in that role at the moment.

Mirallas and Oviedo either side to give us width.

Totally agree, I have been excited about the return of Oviedo as hoping he and Mirallas can command the wing roles.

Lazy is a very "lazy" critiszm to throw at him!!

It's not his style to run round like Naismith does. I do myself sometimes think stick your foot in ross but it's simply not the type of player he is. He is however the type of player who can do magical things with the ball AND even when played deeper dictate games.

He needs someone to do the running for him. Does carry a fair bit of timber round with him!
But guess what? Lately he's been lazy. He seems disinterested. Pulling out of tackles or going in half hearted isn't acceptable for me, I'd die for that blue shirt. He's got all the talent in the world and can win games on his own, but why should anyone do his running? Yeah he's a big bloke but he can shift!

We must have the worst fans on the planet, based on what i read on here.

Its idiotic some of the lack of support and stick ross is getting.

Said it a few times, but our support does not deserve a talent like him.

But guess what? Lately he's been lazy. He seems disinterested. Pulling out of tackles or going in half hearted isn't acceptable for me, I'd die for that blue shirt. He's got all the talent in the world and can win games on his own, but why should anyone do his running? Yeah he's a big bloke but he can shift!
Last night I was surprised by now not arsed he seemed to feel about putting pressure on the ball, making himself available , or generally showing some commitment. I thought it was one of his worst performances to date.

We must have the worst fans on the planet, based on what i read on here.

Its idiotic some of the lack of support and stick ross is getting.

Said it a few times, but our support does not deserve a talent like him.
He has been atrocious for a while now except for a couple of decent goals..

He needs dropping, and if someone offered 40 million I'd bite thier hands off...

Remember Jeffers and Cadamatri.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back