Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's gone all timid and safe ever since hodgson gave him grief around world cup time, rarely tries anything anymore because he doesn't want people to think he gives the ball away the whole time. Now he just seems content to be Rodwell mk2 with short passes back and sideways non stop.

i think several things are working against him the main one being that his best assets are not utilised with evertons slow paced tactics

He's young and consistent...shock news. The booing is sad, as I thought we were meant to nurture young talent, not pile all sorts of crazed expectations on it. I think Martinez would take him out of the team for a while, but for the situation were in and he's hoping Barkley can find some magic to win a game...

.....top players deliver when it's most needed, it was needed last night as it has been on numerous occasions this season. I was so willing him to make it happen but he didn't. No age or lack of experience excuses, no more lack of confidence or serious injury excuses.

Time to make a difference is now.

As if he is not trying, that is comedy that.

He is void of confidence, might have something to do with arl fella's foaming at the mouth because he aint scored 3 a game.
Ducking out of tackles headers and not tracking back is seen as not trying mate and that's why the crowd is on his back. It's got nothing to do with not scoring 3 a game. It saddens me to hear the booing but he's not helping himself at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back