Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start him let's just throw him into the lions den and watch him thrive.Anchiebe,Hibbert,Barkley who want's to be the hero at scumfield next week and write his name into Everton history?:)

I'm not advocating him starting, but he there is no clear reason he shouldn't.

if gibson's not fit then neville or heitinga will play probably. i don't think we need a defensive mid against that shower, would much rather have more attacking players pressing their keeper and back four attempting tika taka.

barkley to come on for the last half our with the game tied would be good enough for me

Too early for him? He is 20 years old, every person who has ever seen him play sees his talent, Arsene Wenger is the lastest!

He grew up playing footy and only wants to play for Everton. Playing in the derby will be his dream, you see how Gerrard comes alive in the Derby? It's a cliche but its true, the only conversations in the houses of these two will be the derby.

He NEEDS to be given an opportunity to claw an inch in the Derby, introducing him as a sub in the 78th is predictable, dropping Osman and playing Ross isn't.

Brilliant post Bryan.

An utter passenger right now, the worrying thing is its so obvious, but Moyes cannot see it, he's beyond stubborn

This comment is so true. Can't believe Moyes can't see how poor he's been lately. He'd have come off before Jelavic for me the other day, he was shocking.

Barkley is it written in the stars

Just my personal opinion now fellas but I think Ross is destined to score at the weekend and the real pandemonium will unleash around him anyone have any thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back