Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal opinion now fellas but I think Ross is destined to score at the weekend and the real pandemonium will unleash around him anyone have any thoughts.

Nah, doubt he will get on - if Moyes decides to play him from the start it would be a massive suprise.

He may not start however wouldn't rule him coming on off the bench especially if the game is tight.

Nah, doubt he will get on - if Moyes decides to play him from the start it would be a massive suprise.
Why though? Everytime Moyes has used him this season we've been chasing a win. It's only recent weeks (because he's proved he's not out of place) that he started to use him late on even when we are winning.

If Gibson is still out I reckon he's a dead cert to start behind Victor. If he's fit then obviously he won't start because Osman, Gibson and Fellaini are Moysies main boys.

Why though? Everytime Moyes has used him this season we've been chasing a win. It's only recent weeks (because he's proved he's not out of place) that he started to use him late on even when we are winning.

If Gibson is still out I reckon he's a dead cert to start behind Victor. If he's fit then obviously he won't start because Osman, Gibson and Fellaini are Moysies main boys.

Moyes said Gibson might have been fit for Fulham, so i imagine he'll be fine for the derby.

Don't see what moyes has to lose playing Barkley against them. Sure there's the risk of something similar to what happened to Rodwell occurring again but...

1.) Barkley has looked okay against tough opposition, he seemed very composed in attacking midfield against Arsenal
2.) Moyes' record at anfield is so dreadful, even when we do play cautiously. How often do we manage to get a draw when we go there looking for one? Might as well give another youngster a chance to become a legend.
3.) Season's basically over. Sure if we lose it puts pressure on us to get results in the last 2 games to finish ahead of them, as they'll only be 2 points back.
That said, they have a very easy run in so even if we do manage to get a point, if we bottle it at west ham they can still finish ahead of us.

Yeah if fit can't see moyes starting anything else other than Gibson osman and Fellaini. Could well still be written for him to come off the bench tho.

To much Roy of the rovers stuff tho for Ross to come on and win it...so no chance it will happen!!

Would be nice, just want a win, it can go in off Anichebe's arse for all I care
On a side note, just wanted to say, whichever of you are rearranging the stars above my house into crude depictions of genitalia, just grow up ffs.

I was surprised to see him start at Spurs and Arsenal so there is a chance

It's just a tiny weeny chance when England's Leon Osman is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back