Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think he's more likely to be sent off than score.

Carragher and Gerrard will be kicking 7 shades of the brown stuff out of us.

If the red shyte want to play football then we'll play football.If they want to drag us down into the gutter then we will go down there with them and fight our way out.(y)

It's the way we let them drag a small, team filled with the likes of arteta, osman and pienaar into gutter fights that means we always lose.

We're just not good at being snide. We need to keep calm and play football.

It's the way we let them drag a small, team filled with the likes of arteta, osman and pienaar into gutter fights that means we always lose.

We're just not good at being snide. We need to keep calm and play football.
This twinned with the fact that the one player who can be a snide, happens to be the least subtle snide on the pitch (Fellaini).

Everton have won once at anfield since I've been born as far as I can remember anyway.
Kevin Campbell with the only goal.
Just please please win everton.

What has he got to lose by playing him?

This is probably the only game I'd rather have Ossie on the pitch. He's done this countless times and will be up for it which will be a substitute for the lack of energy he's been showing last few weeks; he knows what to expect and will up his game against them.

Barkley will win it for us if he plays. All the injuries, all the missed development will be wiped from the record as he dry bums Liverpool and leads us to an historic 57-1 win; Jelavic still doesn't score mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back