Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to answer the question, he should start attacking mid, because their centre backs would have to deal with people passing rather than just bullying Anichebe all game.

Lets be honest, if he did start and we were ****e it wouldn't be any different from the norm would it.

Boss Rarkley to win it for us in the ninetieth minute when he is actually off side and they've just had a stonewall penalty denied and then for him to punch Gerrard in the mouth as his celebration but not be seen and then for Moyes at the end of the game to do that thing with Brenda where you go to shake their hand but you move it away in the last minute and put your thumb to your nose and wiggle your fingers.

Then for the RS pundit to be whining about it being off side only for Sky to show a montage of previous ****e derby decisions that have gone against us and finally for Sky to say that kopites are all bad bells and fire Souness, Redknapp, Thompson and Carragher before he starts.

That'd be my ideal situation.

Boss Rarkley to win it for us in the ninetieth minute when he is actually off side and they've just had a stonewall penalty denied and then for him to punch Gerrard in the mouth as his celebration but not be seen and then for Moyes at the end of the game to do that thing with Brenda where you go to shake their hand but you move it away in the last minute and put your thumb to your nose and wiggle your fingers.

Then for the RS pundit to be whining about it being off side only for Sky to show a montage of previous ****e derby decisions that have gone against us and finally for Sky to say that kopites are all bad bells and fire Souness, Redknapp, Thompson and Carragher before he starts.

I'd thumb you for this. And your avatar. I'd thumb you bigtime.

"Corner to Everton, should be the last attack of the game. Baines swings one in, Fellaini goes up for it, but its headed clear by Carragher, only as far as HIBBBEEEERTTT!!!!!! And Tony Hibbert has won it with the last kick if the game. There's, there's some people on the pitch, they think its a riot. It is now"

"Corner to Everton, should be the last attack of the game. Baines swings one in, Fellaini goes up for it, but its headed clear by Carragher, only as far as HIBBBEEEERTTT!!!!!! And Tony Hibbert has won it with the last kick if the game. There's, there's some people on the pitch, they think its a riot. It is now"

Sware mate, i wouldn't care about a ban. I'd get myself on the pitch as soon as possible would be the best day of my life and i'd run past the Liverpool fans going shhhhh!

Seems plausible

Our whole end would be on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back