Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. How exciting would that be if Martinez threw them all in together? We might lose something defensively, but what an entertaining ride that would be.

If we played 4-2-3-1 Fellaini and Gibson could play in front of the defence and Mirallas/Barkley/Deulofeu could float behind the striker. I don't think that Peanuts will be a guaranteed starter this year, especially if we need to play the Barca whizzkid in 50% of games.

why Martinez has said he needs to play further up the pitch. Because at the moment he's a bit of a liability defence wise or at least losing it in key areas. Moyes eluded to after the arsenal game.

Moyes alluded to a lot of things about players that weren't in his favourites eleven. Meanwhile Osman lost the ball repeatedly and Neville hoofed it nowhere

Ross Barkley needs to stop sniffing beak in Garlands and he might become successful.

Haha he might be some things but he's not the next Billy Kenny lad, don't worry about him with things like that, his head is well screwed on. Just cos his mates do doesn't mean he is, what young kid in Liverpool hasn't got mates on the other

Barkley could do a lot worse than watching Ossie in the last third. His decision making, control and passing around the oppositions box is usually top class. Ross has all the tools just needs to relax and let his natural ability show, at the moment he is almost over keen (understandable)

Saturday was the first time since his debut against QPR Iv seen Barkley enjoy playing for Everton. The previous manager (apparently your obsessed if you mention his name) had the lad terrified of making a mistake

I suspect Barkley will take Fellis place when or if he goes to Man U! That's the drift I get if Felli stays he will be an understudy - but as soon as our team are in the USA - The Baines -Felli links to Man U gather pace been mentioned all day on Everton news line page!! we need to get it sorted what happened to Baines new contract offer????

Saturday was the first time since his debut against QPR Iv seen Barkley enjoy playing for Everton. The previous manager (apparently your obsessed if you mention his name) had the lad terrified of making a mistake

Totally agree with this, Barkley needs to be able to express himself. Sure, he will make mistakes, he is still a kid. But, as long as he learns from it, it's not an issue in my eyes. He has the ability that's for sure.

Totally agree with this, Barkley needs to be able to express himself. Sure, he will make mistakes, he is still a kid. But, as long as he learns from it, it's not an issue in my eyes. He has the ability that's for sure.

I don't understand how he was not allowed to make mistakes but the other players could. I do agree he looked like a frightened rabbit under Moyes.

There must have been something going on between Moyes and Barkley

Moyes wasn't the perfect manager but he was certainly a very good one and I find it implausible that he wasn't capable of noticing Barkley's upside

There was an agenda going on I think

Maybe he didn't want to risk getting burned again, ala Rooney and Rodwell?

There was an agenda going on I think

Maybe he didn't want to risk getting burned again, ala Rooney and Rodwell?

In what way do you think he got burned with those two? Didn't we get that all singing 4th spot after we sold Rooney or am I going mad?

And as for Rodwell he hasn't done jip yet at City and we effectively swapped him for Mirralas plus ££££s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back