Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say he hasn't been given many chances, but you could also say he's been a bit underwhelming when he's been given chances like this.

He's still just 19, so plenty of time.

Absolutely no way he could have been doing drugs recently, the players who took part at the under 21 world cup had drug tests before and after the tournament.

I am sure Lance Armstrong said the same.
...I am kidding, but why in the world do we care? if a line gets him to play like he did at spurs, then i will put a 50 down on the next ski trip.

£15m for Rodwell.

That was a f*cking scoop, that.

I bet we got about 8m.

Billy Bull**** would be made up if he knew that most Evertonians were under the impression that he had negotiated 15m for Rodwell.

On top of the 30m for Rooney, no doubt. :lol:

Tbh a very high proportion of lads I've known/know/know of who are about 19 or 20 take coke regularly. Usually ket as well.

Don't see the attraction really, and if Ross has half a brain in his skull he'll have the same mindset.

It's either: Boss career as a footballer

Or: A few wild nights with your jaw swinging everywhere (or is that just pills?) and a slow decline down the lower leagues (probably).

I see Pirlo made a point of swapping shirts with Barkley last night (and ignoring Fellaini :lol: ).

The lad is the chosen one.

I see Pirlo made a point of swapping shirts with Barkley last night (and ignoring Fellaini :lol: ).

The lad is the chosen one.

We're all gonna be like this when he blows his career due to being a massive cokehead:

[video=youtube;QiZNSzWIaLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiZNSzWIaLo[/video]

Hahaha, nah he'll be sound. Just found that rumour from that one poster a tad funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back