Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh a very high proportion of lads I've known/know/know of who are about 19 or 20 take coke regularly. Usually ket as well.

Don't see the attraction really, and if Ross has half a brain in his skull he'll have the same mindset.

It's either: Boss career as a footballer

Or: A few wild nights with your jaw swinging everywhere (or is that just pills?) and a slow decline down the lower leagues (probably).

the jaw swings on coke trust me half the people when your out are tryin to chew their ears

Been pretty impressive since coming on. He's growing in confidence very game he plays now.

[video=youtube_share;aB4S1XgTAh0]http://youtu.be/aB4S1XgTAh0[/video]

Very happy with his work rate tonight as well, constantly after the ball whether we were in possession or not. Tracked back and tackled well, although he did kind of lunge in late on, although it wasn't as bad as vs Valencia

Very happy with his work rate tonight as well, constantly after the ball whether we were in possession or not. Tracked back and tackled well, although he did kind of lunge in late on, although it wasn't as bad as vs Valencia

He´s a great prospect, no doubt. Two years seasoning and we´ll make a massive profit when Utd come in for him.

i assume you think moyes wont last 2 seasons at utd then?

To be honest, and this is not to have a dig at Moyes or anything, but I think Moyes will last about three seasons at Utd (so yes he´ll last that long). I´ve got a feeling in five years time he´ll be the manager of Newcastle.

That's the position he'll end up in imo. I'd choose him there ahead of Osman at the moment to be honest.

Tend to agree. Think its a case of keeping him away from that role in our first team whilst he's young and has mistakes in him which could prove very costly at the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back