Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, Osman, pienaar and Mirallas are all guilty of making mistakes in passes.

There isn't a footballer around who doesn't make costly mistakes, why a 19 year old with bags of potential is being singled out for it I don't know.

Swerve sending him on loan, 13 games for some no-mark League 1 outfit won't improve us one dot.

There isn't a footballer around who doesn't make costly mistakes, why a 19 year old with bags of potential is being singled out for it I don't know.

Swerve sending him on loan, 13 games for some no-mark League 1 outfit won't improve us one dot.

YO YO I HEAR YOU BRA FO REAL. WHAT GOIN DOWN? WE GONNA GET DIS PLACE JUMPING MOTHERF*CKERS? I CAN'T HEAR YOU YO MAKE SOME MOTHERF*CKING NOISE.

Had an amazing game the other night in front of hodgson, he's a new breed of midfielder like wilshere, quick feet especially for a big lad very technical too. He is a natural, and maybe in the England side soon
If he plays regular for us, it's just a matter of time now with this lad. He reminds me of coutinho the way he plays, his favourite player was Zinadine Zidane too

I have to say, until I saw him with my own eyes on Sunday, I didn't see the fuss.

But after last weekend, I'm convinced. Fair do's.

Aye, I've seen him for a while now and always thought he'd make it but this pre season you can see he's got the bit between his teeth. Maybe it's just a bit more belief. He could be quite some player though, and he's a blue.

Aye, I've seen him for a while now and always thought he'd make it but this pre season you can see he's got the bit between his teeth. Maybe it's just a bit more belief. He could be quite some player though, and he's a blue.
He'll be sold for tens of millions (hopefully years from now). Some players have just 'got it'. He's one, and has had that about him for a while, tbf. Rooney was the last one through with that level of ability and room to progress. Just needs to mature and pick his moment when to go short rather than look all the time for the killer penetrating pass; and screen the ball and/or go to ground rather than open his body up and risk being stripped of the ball (especially in his own half). The kid's going to be a superstar.

Are the rumours true that you lived in his childhood home a few years ago.

seriously, he has the talent and ability and no doubt he will make mistakes but as long as hr grows and learns from them, im ok with it.

But, he needs game time. As mentioned earlier, Gerrard took a while to get going and he put it down to nerves. We need to give Rossatron time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back