Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barkley and Wiltshire are the closest this country has seen to a player like gazza who was just amazing in his prime. Wiltshire is clearly the better player currently, more experienced, more rounded game etc...But for raw natural ability I think Ross is better. Think as the season goes on and he settle's down as a first team player, we will see some amazing moments from him that will leave us opened mouths at times.

More excited about Ross this season than Delefuoe

Barkley and Wiltshire are the closest this country has seen to a player like gazza who was just amazing in his prime. Wiltshire is clearly the better player currently, more experienced, more rounded game etc...But for raw natural ability I think Ross is better. Think as the season goes on and he settle's down as a first team player, we will see some amazing moments from him that will leave us opened mouths at times.

That's a healthy attitude to have really.
Only a little bit of attention on Deulofeu while he settles in, so that come December onwards he can destroy everything in sight

Ross will make mistakes the same way they all do but in terms of his own development he is most certainly starting a v big season. He will get playing time so if he has got what it takes we will see soon enough. Personally I think he has got it. A good goal or two, some crucial assists and his confidence will soar.

Rooney will have the better career of Gazza.

The sad thing is he could have been as good as gazza but didn't quite hit the heights expected. I know he's won titles yada yada blah blah but I honestly believe if he'd stayed with us a couple more seasons he would have become an even better player. as it was we watched CR7 take centre stage and become the player we expected Rooney to be albeit a different style.

Wait a minute, what about Joe " better than Messi " Cole????

A new interview of Ross on the OS, he says Martinez has give him confidence so hopefully we'll see much, much more of this boy this season.

He's not bad, that WILTSHIRE..

The sad thing is he could have been as good as gazza but didn't quite hit the heights expected. I know he's won titles yada yada blah blah but I honestly believe if he'd stayed with us a couple more seasons he would have become an even better player. as it was we watched CR7 take centre stage and become the player we expected Rooney to be albeit a different style.

Ronaldo was always better than Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back