Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb performance today, and not just for the goal.

All over the pitch, played the right ball, didn't dwell too long and get caught out.

Had the little backheel for Fellaini as we broke away which could have gone wrong and gave them back posession, instead it set us off on a break where we didn't stroll to the half way line then turn back.

The goal will hopefully do him the world of good.

Still young and learning and will have poor games but today was exactly what he's capable of.

He was amazing. All of Martinez's encouraging words and faith in playing him seems to have paid off. Moyes tried his best to ruin Barkley, but it looks like he is back with a vengeance. Excellent. Now if Osman keeps Gibson out of the team when he is performing like today then something is very, very wrong.

Man of the match by an absolute mile.

Convinced he could have been having performances like that for us for the last two years if he had proper guidance instead of the ridiculous way he was treated.

He was amazing. All of Martinez's encouraging words and faith in playing him seems to have paid off. Moyes tried his best to ruin Barkley, but it looks like he is back with a vengeance. Excellent. Now if Osman keeps Gibson out of the team when he is performing like today then something is very, very wrong.
Is this really necessary? He has had a great game, lets talk about that.

It was clear from pre-season that he was going to flourish under a manager who believed in him, i dont think Moyes did.
That 40/1 for PFA YPOTY looks to be worth a fiver.

10/10, sadly i left him on the bench in my fantasy team just incase he didn't start (forgot to change it when gibson got injured) but that goal today was reminiscent of what gareth bale was doing last season.

Exactly what i asked him to do in my half time analysis as well and was something we should look at doing more instead of one pass too many in the final 3rd

Is this really necessary? He has had a great game, lets talk about that.

Yes it is. Moyes played a pivotal role in nearly ruining this kids development, therefore it's a perfectly reasonable subject in a Ross Barkley thread.

If you're upset about people discussing Moyes' faults on an Everton forum, there's plenty of Man Utd forums where you can sing his praises if you wish.

Otherwise, be quiet and let people discuss what they want to discuss.

It was clear from pre-season that he was going to flourish under a manager who believed in him, i dont think Moyes did.
That 40/1 for PFA YPOTY looks to be worth a fiver.

40/1? you're ****ing kidding me, where did you find that? i thought my fiver on stoke to go down at 3/1 was good

Yes it is. Moyes played a pivotal role in nearly ruining this kids development, therefore it's a perfectly reasonable subject in a Ross Barkley thread.

If you're upset about people discussing Moyes' faults on an Everton forum, there's plenty of Man Utd forums where you can sing his praises if you wish.

Otherwise, be quiet and let people discuss what they want to discuss.

oooo look at you, saucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back