Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil McNulty "I think Barkley has lots of natural talent but when I've watched him he still makes too many poor decisions. This can come with maturity as he is still you but he must aim to make this his breakthrough season."

1st bit of sense ive heard come out of him... wouldnt dissagree with any of that. i would say the decision makin comes hand in hand with game time though. and i think this will be his breakthrough season,

I dunno, I just think people are too eager to **** off rooney and minimize his achievements as if to prove we didn't lose the best player everton have produced in decades.

This is a guy who's won eight major trophies and scored 250 top level goals.

There's not many english men to have scored more goals internationally, there's none to score more in the european cup, and there's few to score more in the top flight.

So yeah he had a better career than more talented guys like gazza and best. I think that's obvious. He's up there as one of the very best players to ever play for everton.

I dunno, I just think people are too eager to **** off rooney and minimize his achievements as if to prove we didn't lose the best player everton have produced in decades.

There's not many english men to have scored more goals internationally, there's none to score more in the european cup, and there's few to score more in the top flight.

So yeah he had a better career than more talented guys like gazza and best. I think that's obvious. He's up there as one of the very best players to ever play for everton.

Just imagine, if by some miracle Rooney did sign for us this summer. The amount of back tracking on here would be unreal.

Ronaldo was always better than Rooney.

No he wasn't!!

Rooney was a raw hungry pit bull breed. When he went to United he turned into a "team" player!

At us all he wanted to do was get the ball and attack them white posts. Head down bulldoze forward. If anything ferguson turned him into an all round better footballer! But in terms of a naturally hungry goalscorer at the age if 16 there has never been anyone like him and probably won't be for another 50 years or so!

No he wasn't!!

Rooney was a raw hungry pit bull breed. When he went to United he turned into a "team" player!

At us all he wanted to do was get the ball and attack them white posts. Head down bulldoze forward. If anything ferguson turned him into an all round better footballer! But in terms of a naturally hungry goalscorer at the age if 16 there has never been anyone like him and probably won't be for another 50 years or so!
in terms of bein naturally hungry hes still up there with th best of them at 27

You cant use trophys won at United mate.

I tried it earlier with Neville, people dissmiss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back