Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Manchester United manager happened to manage us for eleven years and left only three months ago.

You can't airbrush that from history, and his legacy is still here to discuss and will be for some time. That's just how it is.

but everything has been said in this thtread about moyes not playing him etc why go over it again there are other things to talk about.

Are we meant to airbrush him from history then?

Tell you what, let's not talk about Howard Kendall either. He's not the manager any more after all.
I've not mentioned at any point not talking about him, my issue is that whenever he is brought up, it is a negative comment, because the people who bring him up seem intent on proving who hates Moyes the most. People are allowed to criticise him, of course, but because of the current climate in this forum, an awful lot of inaccurate negative bollocks is spouted as gospel and its not the general consensus.

Intentionally or unintentionally Moyes knocked this lads confidence 10 fold. It was easy for anyone with any footballing nouse to see this lad was very very talented 3 years ago! And WOULD go all the way.

Moyes tendency to be too catious slowed his development massively. Intact he looked as if he'd gone backwards at times.

For all the good things Moyes done he was so set in his own ways that it may turn out to be the best outcome for this football club with him going.

Well done Ross

Intentionally or unintentionally Moyes knocked this lads confidence 10 fold. It was easy for anyone with any footballing nouse to see this lad was very very talented 3 years ago! And WOULD go all the way.

Moyes tendency to be too catious slowed his development massively. Intact he looked as if he'd gone backwards at times.

For all the good things Moyes done he was so set in his own ways that it may turn out to be the best outcome for this football club with him going.

Well done Ross

When he sent Barkley out on loan a second time when we had a midfield shortage last January was the clincher for me. An insane decision. Barkley must have been very relieved to see Moyes go.

The lad did great today & scored a great goal. I knew I'd log on here & see the Moyes haters in full flow, truly sad IMO.

Martinez deserves credit for starting him & the lad repaid his faith. Before we all get carried away though, he showed last week that he's still got lots to learn & due to his age he's bound to be a bit inconsistent.

The lad did great today & scored a great goal. I knew I'd log on here & see the Moyes haters in full flow, truly sad IMO.

Martinez deserves credit for starting him & the lad repaid his faith. Before we all get carried away though, he showed last week that he's still got lots to learn & due to his age he's bound to be a bit inconsistent.

Yeah, how dare we discuss a 19 year old players development after a man of the match performance....

Get lost.

get in there lad knew you had it in you pity moyes didn't think the same bet the c.nt will be in for him
soon again this season is out Bales transfer will be peanuts towards Barkleys:lol:

It was clear from pre-season that he was going to flourish under a manager who believed in him, i dont think Moyes did.
That 40/1 for PFA YPOTY looks to be worth a fiver.

A fiver of my winnings (5/1 to score at anytime) will be going on that tomorrow! This kid is gonna be special, I have no doubt about that and I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he gets a call-up for Brazil.

Edit:66/1!
http://www.paddypower.com/football/...the-Year-2014-5573342.html?force_racing_css=N

Last edited:
To be fair to moyes he had nowhere to play Barkley. He already had a midfielder with 59 England caps in the midfield.

Barkley come out and said that he owed his career to Moyes, quite worrying as if he carried on like this, he will be joining Man u next season.

He played pretty damn well first game of the season 2 years ago.

Then got dropped for a mistake against Blackburn.

Lets see how Martinez handles him if and when he makes mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back