Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the highlights again. The bit where he takes it from our box and wins a corner is superb. He displayed tenacity, strength, a burst of pace, fantastic reactions and most of all, a pair of balls. That's what the likes of Rodwell lacked.

Why are there clowns on Twitter claiming Barkley is a Liverpool fan? It's well known he grew up an Everton fan.

Would a Liverpool fan get a massive tattoo on his forearm of the date he made his Everton first team debut? Clearly that mattered to him a great deal:

rossbarkleytatoo.png

Erh because they're clowns? Ironically most of their idols grew up as blues :)

There's no point trying to assign any sort of rationality to a RS fan, they're cultist following seem to attract the mentally ill to their clan in droves

didn't know he had an everton tattoo, remember when Rooney went for one and everyone got excited and its was nothing to do with efc.

Sad, isn´t it, knowing that those [Poor language removed] over the lancs are walking around today knowing he´ll be their player "as soon as he´s ready".*

Remember, after Euo 2004, how Utd have all sorts of Rooney associated features on their website as if he was already their player. *

I might be reading this the wrong way, but all I'm reading is a young lad desperate to impress a manager who didn't fancy him and gave him no chance to play.

Me too to be fair, followed by a "oh crap, that may be presented as me slating him, better say something complimentary to balance it out"

I might be reading this the wrong way, but all I'm reading is a young lad desperate to impress a manager who didn't fancy him and gave him no chance to play.

My personal favourite was him saying Moyes looked after him when he had a broken leg.

I was just picturing Moyes with an apron on, bringing Ross breakfast in bed, checking his temperature and fluffing his pillow.

Sad, isn´t it, knowing that those [Poor language removed] over the lancs are walking around today knowing he´ll be their player "as soon as he´s ready".*

Remember, after Euo 2004, how Utd have all sorts of Rooney associated features on their website as if he was already their player. *
Eh, can you show me an example?

For all the praise Martinez is getting for his bravery in playing Barkley we should remember he probably wouldn't have done if Gibson wasn't injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back