Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a goal. The lad has a real chance of establishing himself as one of our key men this season, it's going to be exciting stuff.

I'm in my mid 30's and I'm sat here on a sunday afternoon, barely watching the spurs/palace game, thinking of my new 'favourite player', its ridiculous!
Yesterday I got the same feeling as I had when Rooney scored against arsenal. Confirmation, after the years of trusted forum posters telling us that we've got a special talent in the youth ranks, that Ross Barkley is just that. An edge-of-your-seat talent with a natural gift for playing exciting togger.
I'm absolutely made up, really hope he continues to work hard and improve and with any luck, go on to be an absolute legend for us.

I'm in my mid 30's and I'm sat here on a sunday afternoon, barely watching the spurs/palace game, thinking of my new 'favourite player', its ridiculous!
Yesterday I got the same feeling as I had when Rooney scored against arsenal. Confirmation, after the years of trusted forum posters telling us that we've got a special talent in the youth ranks, that Ross Barkley is just that. An edge-of-your-seat talent with a natural gift for playing exciting togger.
I'm absolutely made up, really hope he continues to work hard and improve and with any luck, go on to be an absolute legend for us.

Aye, I haven't celebrated quite like I did for a goal whilst watching on TV/PC like I did for Barkley's goal in quite some time.

It's usually a loud 'yes' or 'get in' when I'm watching on the TV/PC, but I brought the house down when Barkley scored yesterday.

*EDIT* It's just came back to me, Dan Gosling vs Liverpool in the FA Cup was the last time I went utterly mental after seeing an Everton goal on TV/PC

Last edited:
Aye, I haven't celebrated quite like I did for a goal whilst watching on TV/PC like I did for Barkley's goal in quite some time.

It's usually a loud 'yes' or 'get in' when I'm watching on the TV/PC, but I brought the house down when Barkley scored yesterday.

*EDIT* It's just came back to me, Dan Gosling vs Liverpool in the FA Cup was the last time I went utterly mental after seeing an Everton goal on TV/PC

This with spades on, think the gf thought id won the lottery the way i was shouting lol

This.

Although it would be gutting if his story ends the same way as Rooney's did

I'm not going to torture myself with the "How long will he be here for though?" stuff this time round, I'm just going to enjoy having a proper Evertonian putting on the royal blue giving it his all and entertaining us a bit along the way.

I'm with you,

let's enjoy it while we can

If Barkley turns out to be the player everyone thinks he will be, he should be the catalyst for Evertonians finally having enough of the farce of a chairman we have, who I imagine will happily sell Barkey when the time is right, just so that he can keep his high profile as a PL chairman, despite the fact that he cannot actually afford to be there.

One of these days a player will actually say he wants to stay at Everton and make a stand.

Big Dunc was the last one, he never actually wanted to leave and his departure was the catalyst for Johnson being forced out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back