Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it - he will leave at some point. Either him, or Lukaku, or Coleman.

We have planty of elder players (Jagielka, Distin, Barry, Osman, Kone, Pienaar, Howard) who could not be sold (for good money at least) and who will need to be replaced in the nearest future. Also the new stadium is on it's way. We will need the money to get new players in and i'd excpect at least one big money transfer out in 2 years

New stadium isn't going to happen imo. All of those replacements can happen spread over ~4 years, with 30m a year coming in from TV money. If we're lucky, long-term replacements for Jags, Distin and Barry are already in place with Browning, Galloway and Besic getting phased in over a few years. A big-money transfer out is possible, but I think Martinez has the gameplan of getting players in with great potential young, not letting them go, and making them boss. Doable without selling them I reckon.

1 question I would ask regarding Ross and his loyalty to Everton, how come Rom, Seamus, Stones all signed 5 year deals but Ross only signed for 4 years? Whilst no one can be sure I think I read somewhere his new deal is worth 60 grand a week meaning in 18 months time, bearing in mind he'll be be a major player for England by then, he'll be expecting 100 grand a week to stay. Long story short, we won't be able to afford him pretty soon, therefore this season will probably be his last in an Everton shirt if we don't make the top 4 which is looking pure fantasy at the minute

1 question I would ask regarding Ross and his loyalty to Everton, how come Rom, Seamus, Stones all signed 5 year deals but Ross only signed for 4 years? Whilst no one can be sure I think I read somewhere his new deal is worth 60 grand a week meaning in 18 months time, bearing in mind he'll be be a major player for England by then, he'll be expecting 100 grand a week to stay. Long story short, we won't be able to afford him pretty soon, therefore this season will probably be his last in an Everton shirt if we don't make the top 4 which is looking pure fantasy at the minute

That's just ridiculous and complete guesswork

You've registered pretty high on my tw@t-o-meter

Ross is going to end up being a world class player .
If he stays with us he will learn his trade if he goes to city he will end up at sunderland with rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back