Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto called it an innocuous challenge. Obviously the lad who said it was a red card challenge on here, knows better. LOL.

...cheers Matey, I remember doing mine chasing down a keeper and the CB caught my knee with his side on when my foot was anchored to the ground. No great collision, absolutely innocuous. Only realise the pain when you go off a straight line. One of those things by the sound of it, just need to get on with it.

It's horrible luck for us but even worse for Ross himself. If it's as bad as being suggested then I feel really sorry for him, lad just wants to play football.

I wonder when 5 months is bandied about, was that for the injury to heal or was it talked of in terms of getting him back to match fitness.

The only saving grace is that if it was 5 month surely that would be a rupture and like has been said means you can't walk? I think it will be 8-12 weeks or 2-3 months at most

what a kick in my massive testicles.

we still have plenty of options, but that backup striker may have to be one that can also play ACM as well now

I think when 5 months is being touted it's absolutely worst case scenario because at least he was walking but I also think even if it's not that bad he won't be brought back until at least then and rightly so - unless the next scan shows something different.

After all we should still be able to get through the Europa group games and the early rounds of the cup. We will suffer in the league but realistically even without Ross we're still good enough for 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.