Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he rasp goals in like that and has another playmaker with him you will see the potentential of Ross- in that midfield what would Fabregas create??????

So your saying if we had fabregas he wouldn't create more than Barkley? Ok...

Hahaha spot on.....it's mental how many blues seem against this lad or seem to only see what they wanna see.

Yes he doesn't make every single pass, No he doesn't have the creativity yet of a 28yr old Fabregas or whatever age David silva is....

But he does create chances (is it his fault no one finishes them?) he does things on the ball our other players could only dream of, he scores rockets!! And he's a 21yr old blue FFS.....

The same people will moan there ass's off when he moves on...and really sets the world alight under a top class manager.
I just don't think he will become that player we wish he was,but unlike most on here i hope im proved wrong and he becomes more creative and an all round better player..

I just don't think he will become that player we wish he was,but unlike most on here i hope im proved wrong and he becomes more creative and an all round better player..
Hahaha spot on.....it's mental how many blues seem against this lad or seem to only see what they wanna see.

Yes he doesn't make every single pass, No he doesn't have the creativity yet of a 28yr old Fabregas or whatever age David silva is....

But he does create chances (is it his fault no one finishes them?) he does things on the ball our other players could only dream of, he scores rockets!! And he's a 21yr old blue FFS.....

The same people will moan there ass's off when he moves on...and really sets the world alight under a top class manager.

I am not against the lad i just wish he would play well, i don't jump on the lads back when he makes a mistake unlike all of goodison with Lukaku

What are you expecting him to become?

And on that road, what are you expecting of him now?

Maybe your expecting too much. Or maybe too much too soon.

Lampard, zidane ffs and many others were not a patch on their eventual selves at 21yrs old.

Bottom line for me yesterday is Barkley created a couple of very good chances and also smashed in a beauty.

I am happy enough with that. We should start him in as many games as his fitness allows and really grow him into that midfield general.

He's technically superb. The rest will come, got to back the lad.

He could do with someone coming in and taking a bit of the weight off his shoulders. Barry and J-Mac offer nothing going forward.

Y
He's technically superb. The rest will come, got to back the lad.

He could do with someone coming in and taking a bit of the weight off his shoulders. Barry and J-Mac offer nothing going forward.
You right. Barry won't offer anything going forward at his age. Mc carthy should but it looks like he is under strict instructions to follow a defensive role

Lampard, zidane ffs and many others were not a patch on their eventual selves at 21yrs old.

I just think if hes gonna starting games he should show us his potential more and stand out from the rest even if he only does this against the so called smaller teams.. Hes a passanger in far too many games for me. Just my opinion and hope his goal yesterday gives him confidence to have a belter season

For me that's spot on.. The Lad is 21 and has a ridiculous amount of pressure on his shoulders and is getting booed by his own fans which is a disgrace.. Why are we expecting him to run games and create all our chances at 21 yrs old.. People need a reality check. I'd love to know of a player who improved long term from being booed from their own fans... Disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back