Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll give you credit for one thing. You've gone full in on the whole being clueless thing, no half measures at all.

Am not arguing on a day we won 6-2 but I think he's massively over rated. He's way too selfish as well. If we could sort the wages I'd swap him for Rooney in an instant.

Am not arguing on a day we won 6-2 but I think he's massively over rated. He's way too selfish as well. If we could sort the wages I'd swap him for Rooney in an instant.

Hahaha right OK, sorry I got it too late, but you're a comedy wind-up blag account.

Right?

Please tell me that's right and that you're not being serious.

He's starting to dictate the tempo of some games.
Just utterly control them and orchestrate them.
Chelsea (with a lot of help from Barry) and today.
It's what a top midfielder does on the regular and I'd take it over the odd 40 yard screamer every time.

Some people really criticising Ross after today's performance? Unbelievable! Even the tikka takka stuff was only really when we were winning and we were trying to make them come at us to hit them on the break.

The only player worth having a pop at today would've been (my favourite player) John Stones as we looked dodgy at the back at times and he made an error before Defoe's goal, even Howard did everything expected of him today!

Off the top of my head, the driving run that led to Kone's goal and on several occasions he gathered the ball facing his own goal under pressure and either turned his man and popped off a pass to get a move going or drew a foul. As others have mentioned he was dictating the play today. If you think his performance was shocking then you were either watching another game or have impossibly high standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back