Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
For him having a poor to average season he's still created more chances and assisted more than any midfielder for United (more than Pogba, Mata, Mkhitaryan) RS (more than Countinho, Lallana, Wjinaldum), and Arsenal (Ozil, Ramsey)

Again, he's not really a problem but if you read the 1st page of this thread to the end... Anytime we draw or lose it's his or Lukaku's fault.

Or the keepers.

He's been average to poor in a few too many games this season. He's a very decent player overall, but he's talented enough to be starting in that Chelsea team, never mind ours, which is why he frustrates many, including myself.

With Davies, Gueye and Schneiderlin coming in and nailing down the midfield 3 positions this season, a big investment in the supporting forward positions this summer (desperately needed) could see him pushed out of the first XI for a lot of next season and you have to say it'd be deserved if he continues playing as inconsistently as he has so far in his career. Next season will be very significant in his career if Moshiri does indeed plan to invest heavily in the transfer market.

He's been average to poor in a few too many games this season. He's a very decent player overall, but he's talented enough to be starting in that Chelsea team, never mind ours, which is why he frustrates many, including myself.

With Davies, Gueye and Schneiderlin coming in and nailing down the midfield 3 positions this season, a big investment in the supporting forward positions this summer (desperately needed) could see him pushed out of the first XI for a lot of next season and you have to say it'd be deserved if he continues playing as inconsistently as he has so far in his career. Next season will be very significant in his career if Moshiri does indeed plan to invest heavily in the transfer market.

That could be it to be fair.

If he knows he's not being a big part of Koeman's plans, why wouldn't he go sit on the bench for Spurs than sit on the bench for is.

A lot of top side's would gladly take him for £30mill as he's a good enough squad player for them and increases the home grown quota

He's been average to poor in a few too many games this season.

Unfortunately most of those average to poor games have been against better competition. Teams we need to beat to become a serious top-four contender. Ross has nice numbers but he's become a flat track bully.

That could be it to be fair.

If he knows he's not being a big part of Koeman's plans, why wouldn't he go sit on the bench for Spurs than sit on the bench for is.

A lot of top side's would gladly take him for £30mill as he's a good enough squad player for them and increases the home grown quota

Given he clearly cares so much about playing for England, I can't see him wanting to sit on anyone's bench.

When has it mattered that you have to be playing regularly to get an England spot?

Seeing as he starts pretty much every game for us and still doesn't get in half the time, I doubt playing less games would help him out massively. Then again I haven't watched England since they lost to Iceland and have no intention of doing so again until the World Cup so wouldn't know much about this.

Seeing as he starts pretty much every game for us and still doesn't get in half the time, I doubt playing less games would help him out massively. Then again I haven't watched England since they lost to Iceland and have no intention of doing so again until the World Cup so wouldn't know much about this.

Me neither lol

But history does say, you go sit on the bench for a top 4 club you're generally getting a run out for the national side.

Ross Barkley is no [Poor language removed] diamond he shouldn't even be in the starting 11 week in week out

He's under performing Mirallas can play that role also but it's all about golden boy .. Telling you .. If he weren't Scouse he would have been ran out of town years ago

The minute Koeman wakes up and gets someone better in that attacking role he will stand out like a sore thumb

F
Ross Barkley is no [Poor language removed] diamond he shouldn't even be in the starting 11 week in week out

He's under performing Mirallas can play that role also but it's all about golden boy .. Telling you .. If he weren't Scouse he would have been ran out of town years ago

The minute Koeman wakes up and gets someone better in that attacking role he will stand out like a sore thumb
From everton 1878 Facebook fan page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back