Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is one of the best finishers in the world . Any team would love him.
Ross has talent I just dont know if he has the vision , and understanding of the game to be top class.
RB is a better player than even Lukaku. He needs a great manager to find him his role. He's an incredibly talented player who can improve way beyond what we've got out of him. His development is being stiflled here. It's criminal.

When it comes to the big boys he just wilts, did against Liverpool twice, Chelsea twice, he will never be a world class player, he just doesn't have it in him. He's not a big game player.

Today he was awful, slow to the ball, over thinking it, to many touches, horrendous passing range. Did 1 great tackle then messed the next bit up.

RB is a better player than even Lukaku. He needs a great manager to find him his role. He's an incredibly talented player who can improve way beyond what we've got out of him. His development is being stiflled here. It's criminal.

Lukaku is the best everton player I've seen in my 23 years so no offence but I think you are very wrong.

In your opinion..
Don't see it. He has talent but takes too much out of the ball and gives the wrong ball 5 times out of 10.

development stifled here lol

the kid can't find a 5 yard pass half the time and your making out like he's Pele lol

You can thank your bezzie mate for stifling his development if you want to blame anyone as Koeman has given him more coaching in a season than he's had since he was 16.

Sadly didn't impose himself when we didn't have the ball. That's why we became overrun in the last 30 once Davies tired.

It's the big weakness to his game. One big tackle does not a 90 minute performance make.

Contrast it to the number of times Davies got stuck in and won the ball back. He looked far more mobile.

Pure football talent: not imo. Barkley leaves him standing.

RB is the biggest talent from this club since Rooney.

I like Ross but he doesn't score enough goals and has too many off days for my liking.

I'd obviously like him to stay but if he thinks he's too good for us then he should be told to watch his arse on the slamming door on the way out.

development stifled here lol

the kid can't find a 5 yard pass half the time and your making out like he's Pele lol

You can thank your bezzie mate for stifling his development if you want to blame anyone as Koeman has given him more coaching in a season than he's had since he was 16.
You dont see the talent Barkley has and displays on a regular basis? I dont know what you look for in a player. Even under a manager like this one who tries to shackle his talents it shines through.

I dont care he gave a poor display today. The lad has performed very well since he broke onto the scene and anyone who cant appreciate his talent must have a very strange idea of what a good footballer looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back