Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class player, when he's got Valencia and DCL either side of him, what he supposed to do, dribble past 9 men everytime he gets the ball. He was poor, and did give the ball away but he kept going and that tackle on Kante, that's what he needs to be doing when things aren't going his way.

Looked like he was going to kick on and develop consistent performances after the new year but it's the same old story with Barkley. On his day he's a a good player, nothing more nothing less. Lots of attacking mids in the PL who are top of their teams charts in terms of creating chances which he does, but what matters is goals and assists which Barkley doesn't do enough of imo.
Competition or better replacement needed in the summer.

The number one victim yesterday of us showing a big team, and in particular Hazard too much respect.

Take Gana out of the game on a man-marking job and you need Ross dropping deeper to cover the middle of the park, put Ross deeper and he can't do what he does best, too easy to marshal there and just ends up way too close to Davies rather than 20 yards in front of him.

Ok a couple of wayward passes early on, but aside from that I find it hard to criticize him yesterday.

thats what hes there for is it not? at the moment im not sure what he brings to the table.
gana is there to break play up,rom to score goals,
I mentioned gerrard because that many thought we were getting a similar type of player,
maybe i should compare him to joe allen instead then!

He is here to play football, and for 3 months he has been superb, he was poor and last week and was poor this weekend, like the rest of the team.

Why is it Ross's job to drag the team out???

Gerrard is nothing to do with this, and should not be used against ross ffs, its just down to your and manys fans desperation about being as good as them.

He is here to play football, and for 3 months he has been superb, he was poor and last week and was poor this weekend, like the rest of the team.

Gerrard is nothing to do with this, and should not be used against ross ffs, its just down to your and manys fans desperation about being as good as them.

thats what truly great players do, grab games by the scruff of the neck, make stuff happen.

Is that you moysie?
Desperate to be as good as them! Ffs I want to be better and more, sick of plucky little Everton celebrating finishing 7th,I want to win things and if replacing Barkley is the way to go then so be it!

thats what truly great players do, grab games by the scruff of the neck, make stuff happen.

He does do. He's our most creative outlet.

But against the better sides he struggles because the whole team isn't good enough.

He puts that ball through to Hazard and not DCL, there's a goal for eg.

Is that you moysie?
Desperate to be as good as them! Ffs I want to be better and more, sick of plucky little Everton celebrating finishing 7th,I want to win things and if replacing Barkley is the way to go then so be it!

Im not interested at in them mate, they dont come into my thinking, let alone bringing them up when talking about one of our plauers performance, but strange that.

They are right tho, so many blues are obsessed with them.

Im not interested at in them mate, they dont come into my thinking, let alone bringing them up when talking about one of our plauers performance, but strange that.

They are right tho, so many blues are obsessed with them.
Not just them the 6 teams above,we haven't won a trophy for 20 odd years,so yes I'm desperate and obsessed in doing so! And I hope koeman and everyone at the club is as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back