Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
....he might struggle for that here next season if the likes of Sigurdsson comes in.
Hopefully Siggy and 2/3 other attacking options.
I think ROSS not getting one minutes playing time with England should make him sit up and have a long hard look at himself.
Talent and potential without commitment and hard work are useless

They need a bigger squad for Europe and another creative player as back up to Eriksen. Potch seems to like English players, he's tested in the league, wouldn't cost a fortune.

Makes sense to me
Definitely and pocheitinho has proven
To be a fantastic coach particlaulry if your his man

..I thought RK made it clear that contracts were on the table for both Barkley and Lukaku but he couldn't force either to sign. If Barkley doesn't sign he will be sold. I also saw an interview with Jamie Redknapp, he said he'd spoken to Barkley and got the clear impression he won't sign and wants a move. Surely if no contract had been offered it would have been made public.
The only thing ive heard Koeman say is if he doesnt sign we will sell him not we've offered him a contract & refused it.
I think , if was the case he wasnt signing it would get the same press coverage as Lukaku.
Hope it all gets sorted & he stays tho.
But as I said I'm not sure Koeman is convinced that he wants him.

The only thing ive heard Koeman say is if he doesnt sign we will sell him not we've offered him a contract & refused it.
I think , if was the case he wasnt signing it would get the same press coverage as Lukaku.
Hope it all gets sorted & he stays tho.
But as I said I'm not sure Koeman is convinced that he wants him.
You could be right
If we keep Lukaku he's a definite starter.
We need more than one attacking midfielder to improve us as shown by Sunday's game.
As good as Davies is in the middle 3 I think we need a Fabregas type player in there.
If he is for sale I'd meet Chelsea's asking price and throw a 200 k a week contract on the table.
Fabregas behind Lukaku , Siggy and one more proven goal scorer would be epic.

I haven't seen the Rednapp interview, but cannot believe that Ross wants out, if it's true my guess would be that the manager wants him gone, but then why have we offered him £100k per week?

I haven't seen the Rednapp interview, but cannot believe that Ross wants out, if it's true my guess would be that the manager wants him gone, but then why have we offered him £100k per week?
Because if we rate him highly enough to pay him 100k a week it means we can ask a higher fee for him
Might not get it but we can ask.
Also Spurs would have to pay him at least the same amount

If I was Barkley, listening to some of the vitriol coming his way, I would think twice about signing as well, such jealousy and envy coming from fans is sad to see, everyone should be willing the homegrown lad to succeed. Let's get this right, he is good enough to be in our first team, anyone saying otherwise may as well watch another sport because you know naff all about togger.

He might not have lived up to the crazy over the top hype placed on him as a young lad, he may not be strong enough mentally but he's still a good asset to the team and club.

If I was Barkley, listening to some of the vitriol coming his way, I would think twice about signing as well, such jealousy and envy coming from fans is sad to see, everyone should be willing the homegrown lad to succeed. Let's get this right, he is good enough to be in our first team, anyone saying otherwise may as well watch another sport because you know naff all about togger.

He might not have lived up to the crazy over the top hype placed on him as a young lad, he may not be strong enough mentally but he's still a good asset to the team and club.
I recorded the post match Radio Merseyside phone in on Sunday and just got round to listening to it. They had one lad on who said, and I quote: "I hate him, honest mate. He winds me up. I cant tell you how much I hate him".

Honest to God, verbatim they were his words.

WTF goes on in some people's minds?

I recorded the post match Radio Merseyside phone in on Sunday and just got round to listening to it. They had one lad on who said, and I quote: "I hate him, honest mate. He winds me up. I cant tell you how much I hate him".

Honest to God, verbatim they were his words.

WTF goes on in some people's minds?

It's disgusting, I reckon it would not be even in his thoughts moving if he knew the crowd were behind him but every loss is on his shoulders, I'd sod off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back