Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross out for 35m and Gifi in for 25m. That'll do me because I think it's best for both Everton and Ross to part ways

Agree on this, and to be honest I think both parties do as well. If we can get as much as 35 we should take it, this summer I fully expect us to spend the money on the right players, something we didn't get totally right last summer with the exception of Gana

Don't think he will join a top club unless he wants to sit on the bench for spurs.

It's seems that Barkley is to fragile for Goodison. Maybe he needs a fresh start.

Didn't say hate I'd said you don't like him which you agree with that's fine & sorry but you can no longer level work rate or pretending to press so lose the argument on that one

I don't "not like him" I just don't rate him as highly as everyone else seems to...

And I said he has improved his work rate so inwant using that as an argument was I?

Agree on this, I dont like the way he has dragged this out but said nowt, at least Lukaku has been open even if he isnt saying what we want to hear, from Barkley is coming nothing either way, which is poor.

No one's asked Barkley about a contract. The press have stopped asking Ronko about a contract. All hes said is that IF he doesn't sign a deal, he'll be sold.

If this is the case, Koeman wouldn't play Barkley. He dropped Mane and Wanyama at Saints when they both mentioned they wanted to leave.

Last edited:

Don't think he will join a top club unless he wants to sit on the bench for spurs.

It's seems that Barkley is to fragile for Goodison. Maybe he needs a fresh start.
I personally think Ross has been good for us this year when it's all said and done. If he leaves Everton I can almost guarantee he will be a better player because the 'homegrown' pressure will be off of him. I think this is what is affecting Ross more than anything- he can't deal with the expectations our fans have placed on him. Our fans have been awful to him, and if he does leave I wish him the best.

No one's asked Barkley about a contract. The press have stopped asking Ronko about a contract. All hes said is that IF he doesn't sign a deal, he'll be sold.

If this is the case, Koeman wouldn't play Barkley. He dropped Mane and Wanyama at Saints when they both mentioned they wanted to leave.
Uh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back