Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly makes him that special? He's not great passer nor shooter. His physicality is quite unique, but so is Anichebe's.
If you think he's 'just not a very good footballer' mate there is no reasoning with you.

Hilarious ain't it.

Not small time one bit us slagging off a player if he goes to Spurs
He'll win something at Spurs before he gets a sniff of a trophy here.

Good luck to the lad. If it was me I'd walk out and sit on me arse until June and sign for Spurs, because this Dutchman has at least two years on his contract and it'd be too much to keep a lid on it. He's sickened Barkley. I just know it.

Good luck to the lad. If it was me I'd walk out and sit on me arse until June and sign for Spurs, because this Dutchman has at least two years on his contract and it'd be too much to keep a lid on it. He's sickened Barkley. I just know it.
He'll replace Sissoko at Spurs bench if they sign him.

You're being upset over something you've just made up

And I can see why he's not rated highly by our coaching staff - he's tacticaly naive, constantly picking weird positions and his decision making is appaling at times. He's just not very good footballer and if he signs for a top team, watch him lost.

I want him to stay (more to being a local lad) but I seriously doubt he'll ever be a focal point of succesful team.

If he does go I won't be arsed, there are lots of better players out there.
Just, WOW

We had 61% possession and 19 shots in that Anfield rape believe it or not ! That's not very Moyes, neither was shipping 4 goals to them though...

I remember thinking after that match that we'd actually played ok when we had the ball... Problem is we forgot about defence, it was like a preview of what was to come in the next couple of seasons.

The anfield game that season we were just naive, plus they did that to a lot of teams that season. Last years a field derby on the other hand was 87 levels beyond your typical Moyes derby

Player power? In that case he needs to leave, no one is bigger than the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back