Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's good but yet to prove he's great, either way when he plays or he doesn't play what is clearly obvious is that we are missing creativity in the middle.

Remind me now how many shots have we had, how many chances created, how many saves has their goalkeeper made, well lads that's us without Barkley. Don't forget we are playing against one of the worst defences in the league.

He'll win something at Spurs before he gets a sniff of a trophy here.

Good luck to the lad. If it was me I'd walk out and sit on me arse until June and sign for Spurs, because this Dutchman has at least two years on his contract and it'd be too much to keep a lid on it. He's sickened Barkley. I just know it.

But you don't know crap do you David.

I don't think anybody is saying we are better without him. Bringing in another player as competition or to replace him though. Yes for me.

Sorry but he usually acts just like a handbrake.. he's got everything but he has to play little bit non-selfish.

I think we should be aiming to have him as 3rd or 4th choice for the supporting forward positions after the summer if we want to challenge for top 4, as he would be at any of the clubs who will finish in the top 4 this season.

I got on his back this week for his performance against Chelsea and his stalling on the contract.

We looked a much better team when he came on, added that bit of quality. Don't forget where your from Ross lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back