Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I have wanted Ross to fulfill his potential in the past, when he does go I want gylfi in.

If he wants to go he can go, seems to me Rom has gotten in his ear about champions league!

Agreed. Don't want him to go but he's City or Spurs bound imo.

Can't see him get much more than the odd sub game time for either of them...who would he replace in either team? So ,end of international career(career???), and another step down Rodwell Road, which leads to Jeffers Avenue.....

He's far from too good for us lol

He's simply a decent premier league midfielder who is a bit of an enigma as he doesn't really excel in any one position, can produce results at times, seemingly in games where the opposition isn't as tough.

He's been sussed out by Koeman and I reckon he's got a titty lip.

He's far from too good for us lol

He's simply a decent premier league midfielder who is a bit of an enigma as he doesn't really excel in any one position, can produce results at times, seemingly in games where the opposition isn't as tough.

He's been sussed out by Koeman and I reckon he's got a titty lip.
And I can see why he's not rated highly by our coaching staff - he's tacticaly naive, constantly picking weird positions and his decision making is appaling at times. He's just not very good footballer and if he signs for a top team, watch him lost.

I want him to stay (more to being a local lad) but I seriously doubt he'll ever be a focal point of succesful team.

If he does go I won't be arsed, there are lots of better players out there.

And I can see why he's not rated highly by our coaching staff - he's tacticaly naive, constantly picking weird positions and his decision making is appaling at times. He's just not very good footballer and if he signs for a top team, watch him lost.

I want him to stay (more to being a local lad) but I seriously doubt he'll ever be a focal point of succesful team.

If he does go I won't be arsed, there are lots of better players out there.

Martinez's praise for him speaks volume imo.
Jesus wept.

Personally, I'd be sad to see him go. Very talented player in my view but doesn't deliver as much as we'd hope for. A local lad too. It'd be a shame if he goes. But we can't let him go for nothing (business is business). Hopefully he'll still sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back