Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems you've already made your mind up tbf. I want him to stay more than anything, but he might honestly have it better with a different set of fans who don't crucify him for every bad or god forbid mediocre game he has. It's not like a certain group of you have shown him much loyalty in that regard, so to expect the same from him is a bit rich.

I think this is a daft argument. I've always really wanted him to do well. I've never heard anything more than a few aul boys shouting turn at him at GP. I really don't see how he's been targeted. There should always be expectations at Everton, and that's just a given. If he can't cope with that then we've got a problem.

I think this is a daft argument. I've always really wanted him to do well. I've never heard anything more than a few aul boys shouting turn at him at GP. I really don't see how he's been targeted. There should always be expectations at Everton, and that's just a given. If he can't cope with that then we've got a problem.
Fair enough, I've never gotten a chance to go to a match so I can't say for myself. However, I do think the level of "expectations" and the subsequent slating he gets when he doesn't meet them on here is overboard compared to other players.

One thing he has never ever done is hide no matter how bad he plays.

Stones fained sickness at anfield as we were getting pummelled & he was playing terrible but it didn't even make a headline.

Do yourself a favour mate and have a word with yourself

Never hides haha ok. When did he last turn up for a big game? Or are you one of them that's happy after a derby smashing "coz Ross smashed dem".

Never hides haha ok. When did he last turn up for a big game? Or are you one of them that's happy after a derby smashing "coz Ross smashed dem".

Covered more distance than anyone in a blue shirt that day.

And I'd say Man City in the league cup semi home and away. Not his fault we couldn't defend a 3 goal lead.

But when was the last time the whole team turned up for a big game?

Said this before ...I dont think Koeman is convinced about Ross.
I do think he has gave him every opportunity to prove himself , but looks like he's made his mind up now.
DCL starting in a game against the 3rd bottom team in the league while he sits on the bench doesnt bode well for him.
Once Koeman brings in his own attacking midfield players Ross will struggle to get any game time at all.
Sad to see really because we've all wanted Ross to fulfill his potential here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back