Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your better players, bin the crap ones, bring in better players than the ones you binned, start again.
He's one of the better players we have.
Embarrassing a team that aspires to play in Europe has only him and an even less consistent and less productive player in Mirallas as creative influences.
Should be looking to keep and bring in quality in to support him instead of replacing him.

Could definitely see him going to Arsenal. Wenger needs to make a bit of statement signing early.
Some statement that
I'll sign an English international who hasn't played for England for yonks
His manager doesn't really fancy him , doesn't know his best position and he plays for a team that finished below us.
I'll sell Oziil and Sanchez and sign him.

Keep your better players, bin the crap ones, bring in better players than the ones you binned, start again.
He's one of the better players we have.
Embarrassing a team that aspires to play in Europe has only him and an even less consistent and less productive player in Mirallas as creative influences.
Should be looking to keep and bring in quality in to support him instead of replacing him.

We are looking to keep him...

Some statement that
I'll sign an English international who hasn't played for England for yonks
His manager doesn't really fancy him , doesn't know his best position and he plays for a team that finished below us.
I'll sell Oziil and Sanchez and sign him.
I'd say he's still quite high-profile, and that getting him would be a bit of a coup.

They're probably going to lose Cazorla and Wilshire in the summer, and Ramsey is another who's been linked with a move. I think it'd make sense.

I still don't get why people want to replace Ross with another player of the same position, and think that is the answer!!

Are people that simple ??

£35-45M for an almost out of contract Everton player who his own manager keeps dropping?

Just no.

Barkley will go for £25-30M max.

Not often I agree with Dave but I cant see any other outcome now.
Dont want him to go but the guys is two weeks away from holidays and the summer dealings.

£35-45M for an almost out of contract Everton player who his own manager keeps dropping?

Just no.

Barkley will go for £25-30M max.

We kind of blew our negotiating hand by telling everyone that he would be sold if doesn't sign a new contract. Now if only 1 or 2 clubs want him they can bid around 15 million and maybe go up to around 20 I reckon. Is it worth offering him 150k a week to ensure he stays then try and bin him off shortly after for reasonable money if he still continues to be consistently inconsistent?

But if no club wants him we are stuck paying out a shed load to a player that we need to replace... Gambling time is upon us.

It's in his own good that we don't sell him. He's not the brightest lad and he's about to do something he'll regret hugely. No doubt being exploiting by a greedy agent too.
I think he'll be a better player if he leaves, and this is coming from someone who wants him to stay. Surround him with players that will take the eye off of him a bit.

I still don't get why people want to replace Ross with another player of the same position, and think that is the answer!!

Are people that simple ??

But we could buy a player just as good as Ross for less then we can sell him for, besides if he hasnt signed there is nothing we can do anyway, i think most want him to stay but if he goes it really is no great loss

But we could buy a player just as good as Ross for less then we can sell him for, besides if he hasnt signed there is nothing we can do anyway, i think most want him to stay but if he goes it really is no great loss

But, then we still need to buy another one, or 2 options!!!

One thing I've notices as well is that he has been a little more selfish with the ball since the England game. He needs to quit letting those things get to his head because he was playing his best football before we got clattered at Anfield.

I'm sure if he goes to Arsenal or Spurs there will be good players sitting beside him on the bench
That's just bitter mate. If he goes somewhere else, I hope he does well. After the way the fans at EFC have treated him, I can't have any ill will towards him. I think he is a good lad and the talent is certainly there. He would probably be at his best without the pressure of being the most creative outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back