Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are doing it in here and the Lukaku thread Dave, convincing themselves that we would be better having 100m rather than these 2 players.

I mean I could improve us with 100m, im just not sure to use my frandelinos saying @orly, Tripadvisor Walsh can.

If I can say it how I feel it Morgan von GoatFrandel?

Business Class Bozo Walsh only seems to scout players in nice places like Spain and Holland. You don't see him taking Ryanair flights to Tallinn do you.

Whilst one is somewhat reluctantly and sadly resigning ones self to Ross leaving, one hopes if this is indeed the case, that he bows out of Goodison on a high... a top drawer performance tomorrow embellished with a stunning goal... or two.

The real disappointment is that you know he has the talent to do that with ease. When he scored that solo goal v Newcastle, the lob over Hart, the wrong foot pile drive v Norwich, I thought he could be pulling that sort of stuff out on a regular basis with that talent. Then for some reason for the next three seasons he regressed to at times a player who struggled to control the ball, had no idea what to do with it, and looked mentally and physically unfit to be on the pitch. Such a waste.

I think it;s one worth asking isn't it? If Stones then Barkley and Lukaku go you have to ask 'WTF is going on in that dressing room?'

They all pretty-much hated the previous manager by the end of last term Dave...

They all respect Koeman greatly...

They are doing it in here and the Lukaku thread Dave, convincing themselves that we would be better having 100m rather than these 2 players.

I mean I could improve us with 100m, im just not sure to use my frandelinos saying @orly, Tripadvisor Walsh can.

Hey, dont you know that Walsh discovered Zola at 29 years of age.

I've been hearing rumours from @DerbyshireAndHarper that Walsh has discovered Australia.

When the links to Tielemans emerged I felt something would happen. The links to Klaasen and how hard they are made me think he may be off and this seems to be the underlying tone from Koeman. Some unrelated general points are;

1) I'm not entirely convinced Koeman knows how to use Barkley. He likes him but he doesn't fit easily into one position. Koeman seems to want that.

2) I sense Barkley is not happy at the level of the contract value. For me he'd have been better signing, seeing if his form continued and getting another one (like Davies have done).

3) If he doesn't want to sign it's hard to see him staying here.

Koeman is right in this instance. Apparently the offer has been there for Ross but he hasn't signed. Everton must be saying to Ross that the offer is the best we are offering you. It still hasn't been signed so now its a case of we have to get someone in to replace him if he doesn't sign so the correct ultimatum is made. Sign or be sold as we as a bigger entity need to move on quickly. Sign or go its as simple as that and not Koeman acting the strongman but Koeman wanting things sorted before the summer transfer window opens so they can search for a replacement or not.
Koeman doesn't want Barkley here. My guess is that it's a low ball wage offer and constructively he's trying to dismiss him from the club.

Barkley cant work with him. It had to end this way.

If it is the case, I'd love to know who is deciding what to offer or not to offer. Again, I'd hate to see a possibly short term manager causing a possible career long blue to leave.

Gonna be a long week waiting on the outcome and details of this!

Yes but a club cannot be held to ransom by anyone. They must be offering what they think he is worth but falls short of what Ross and his agent thinks. I think Koeman wants him to stay and improve his play so the ball is in Barkleys court.....sign or not

The £100M would be frittered away on some nonsense signings and a bit put one side for the stadium fighting fund.

Koeman doesn't want Barkley here. My guess is that it's a low ball wage offer and constructively he's trying to dismiss him from the club.

Barkley cant work with him. It had to end this way.
Ross didn't sign before Koeman arrived apparently.

I think it;s one worth asking isn't it? If Stones then Barkley and Lukaku go you have to ask 'WTF is going on in that dressing room?'

..absolutely not. As I've said to you before, they are young and ambitious. Whilst these lads might recognise Project Everton, they want a glamour club at this stage in their career and Everton isn't that. It's not the fault of the manager that they want to go, indeed Lukaku is full of praise for how much Koeman has helped him.

You feel it's the club's fault both are going, I suspect I'm not alone in disagreeing but it's pointless having the same disagreement over and over. Folk won't change their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back