Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he will get the bird from the fans tonight?

He might be wanting to get this last home game out of the way before announcing he is off just to try and avoid it.

Dear Ross,

You need to apologise for being a lad from Wavertree and not being world class at 23.

Apologise for not winning us a trophy.

Apologise for not staying another 4 years when in fact... you're not very good.

Hope you fail big time in your quest for champions league and silverware away from L4.

Yours,

Everton.

That summerises it doesn't it?

Like I said the other day, if we play 4-3-3 it becomes a problem trying to accommodate him, same in 4-4-2.

He does not actually excel in one position.

I think he has realised this now and if we get a decent couple of creative wide players in there is not really a guaranteed place for him in the starting XI.

I have a feeling he's been possibly tapped up. Man City or Spurs seem the types to do that sort of thing.

...yes, I've posted similar a few times. These things happen, but I think it's still the decent thing to be up front and say you're going to leave. Saying that, perhaps he'll surprise everybody and sign.

...yes, I've posted similar a few times. These things happen, but I think it's still the decent thing to be up front and say you're going to leave. Saying that, perhaps he'll surprise everybody and sign.

I could see his pal Stones having words about how 'great' it is at City. Even though he will become Fabian Delph there.
Or his pal Eric Dier telling hm how incredible Spurs are. Even though he won't get in ahead of Dier himself, Wanyama, Eriksen, Lamela, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.