Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they won't sign him then will they... meaning all this discussion is irrelevant and he'll still be an Everton player next season.

That's what I'm hoping for
I pray that very soon when playing for us it all clicks into place for ROSS and he becomes the top player we all hoped he would be when he broke into the first team
He has all the tools bar consistency and a better decision making process
As someone said earlier a few weeks with Harvey and videos of his games could improve his decision making no end

I've never really understood the hype with Ross. I've posted consistently over the years that he's been hugely over hyped and overrated - especially on here.

None of that has been Ross' fault mind, so can always judge him objectively.

This has actually been far and away his best season. He's arguably been one of our 3 best players this year, and I don't think there has been a case for that since he started.

As such, it would be a real shame to lose him.
However - he obviously thinks he is better than what the club are offering him, and there are better players out there who we can hopefully attract.
Even those who love him must be disappointed by his unwillingness to sign this contract.

I just get the feeling that Koeman doesn't fancy Barkley, never has really. Hes threaded carefully with him being a local lad who has come through the academy.

His comments at the press conference yesterday were genius, hung Barkley out to dry, i suspect this is more a two way process then just Ross considering his future. But Ross is getting all the heat.

Why is the lads Instagram in black and white?

Is this a cryptic message that relations with the club broke down earlier in the year when the blue was removed from his post?

Full on illuminati view of the situation like.

I've never really understood the hype with Ross. I've posted consistently over the years that he's been hugely over hyped and overrated - especially on here.

None of that has been Ross' fault mind, so can always judge him objectively.

This has actually been far and away his best season. He's arguably been one of our 3 best players this year, and I don't think there has been a case for that since he started.

As such, it would be a real shame to lose him.
However - he obviously thinks he is better than what the club are offering him, and there are better players out there who we can hopefully attract.
Even those who love him must be disappointed by his unwillingness to sign this contract.
I wouldn't say he's been one of our top 3 players this season at all. Top 10 maybe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back