Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
whose mars? all our mars?

maxresdefault.jpg

We would add - but the lad doesn't want to be here, so we have to replace.
We are all making assumptions Which is dangerous we don't know that.
Unfortunately life's isn't that simple wish it was but it's not.
He has not said or behaved in any manner to confirm or deny he doesn't want to be here if anything he has been ultra professional.

Until we know what he has been offered & when this all began we are all guessing.

What if they offered him £65k a week 2'weeks ago hardly a show of faith.

We are all making assumptions Which is dangerous we don't know that.
Unfortunately life's isn't that simple wish it was but it's not.
He has not said or behaved in any manner to confirm or deny he doesn't want to be here if anything he has been ultra professional.

Until we know what he has been offered & when this all began we are all guessing.

exactly

He has not said or behaved in any manner to

I would say that's about right, he should be on par maybe with Morgan but if he thinks he deserves what Lukaku is being offered he is deluded

I would say that's about right, he should be on par maybe with Morgan but if he thinks he deserves what Lukaku is being offered he is deluded
He Is on £60k a week now & isn't Morgan on £100k a week.

Plus we need to prove we are willing to mix with the big boys I'm not evening saying pay him £150k a week which is what lallana gets Christ lovren gets £100k a week.

Simple fact is he is one of our best players £100k shoudlnt be an issue for Everton.

If it comes out that he refused it then unfortunately he will deserve the criticism as that's more than fair.

However if we have offered him £65k either Koeman doesn't rate him or the club are deluded.

I can't see us finding out the full details as the clubs never come out of this looking bad. There's hardly going to be a headline saying we offered him a £5k a week payrise he said no so we sold him.

It will be we offered him a much improved contract & he chose to reject it.

If it was such a good contract why have we not provided any details the lukaku £140k a week was plastered everywhere which personally was embarrassing.

£100 million you can go a world record fee we value at, but we will offer to pay you less than adam lallana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back