Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he leaves and we can get an upgrade with the money.

He has not delivered and has become a bit of a management issue. Not good enough to play
in a three-man midfield he has to play out wide where he is slow, scores infrequently and importantly
does not do enough to help Lukaku.

He really has become a Rodwell type. Cash him in.

I hope he leaves and we can get an upgrade with the money.

He has not delivered and has become a bit of a management issue. Not good enough to play
in a three-man midfield he has to play out wide where he is slow, scores infrequently and importantly
does not do enough to help Lukaku.

He really has become a Rodwell type. Cash him in.
Eurghh. Yeah, lets sign some unheard of foreign player. Lets ship our own talent out of the door ASAP.

Kin'ell

LOL'ing at just how kopite our fanbase has become, honestly he desearves better than having a bunch of fat no marks in the park end, preparing their fume before he's even left, pretending he's crap, why don't you burn a shirt on Twitter aswell you mutants
:lol:

LOL'ing at just how kopite our fanbase has become, honestly he desearves better than having a bunch of fat no marks in the park end, preparing their fume before he's even left, pretending he's crap, why don't you burn a shirt on Twitter aswell you mutants
Quite cheap online now this seasons shirts.
Very flammable however I would imagine, so be careful lids.

Maybe just burn Ross himself in the centre circle pre game? As a mark of pure spite against Spurs and a clear message of intent to Lukaku.

Maybe the reason he won't sign yet is due to the length of the contract?
maxresdefault.webp

maybe it's because of the length of the pen??

There should be a "kopite behaviour alert" warning on this site. 3 strikes and you're out!

Ross will sign. He deserves a 75k per week contract.

What does where he comes from matter so much?

I think it matters a lot, a local lad, a fan, one of us on the pitch. Helping the foreign lads settle in, telling the foreign lads certain things about the Club. It's always good seeing a local lad, especially one as talented as Ross make good. It's not like he's an Osman or a Barlow.

When I see you guys talking about Ross...Glenn Hoddle springs to my mind. Underrated in England and always seen as an unaffordable luxury for most of the english sides and yet he had sheer class. Had to go abroad to get the deserved recognition of his footballing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back