Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see you guys talking about Ross...Glenn Hoddle springs to my mind. Underrated in England and always seen as an unaffordable luxury for most of the english sides and yet he had sheer class. Had to go abroad to get the deserved recognition of his footballing ability.
Really ?
Glenn Hoddle wasn't under rated at all on the pitch.

An utter weapon off it like.

When I see you guys talking about Ross...Glenn Hoddle springs to my mind. Underrated in England and always seen as an unaffordable luxury for most of the english sides and yet he had sheer class. Had to go abroad to get the deserved recognition of his footballing ability.

Apart from a few brief glimpses, such as the goals against City and Newcastle, I don't think Ross has been anywhere near that class for a long time.

He is good, but lets not start putting him in the superstar bracket, because he is far from that.

For the majority of the last 3 years he has been running around in circles holding onto the ball too long and then giving it away.

Apart from a few brief glimpses, such as the goals against City and Newcastle, I don't think Ross has been anywhere near that class for a long time.

He is good, but lets not start putting him in the superstar bracket, because he is far from that.

For the majority of the last 3 years he has been running around in circles holding onto the ball too long and then giving it away.

He will look much better when surrounded by better players

only just realized that we have lost all bargaining chips. nobody in there right minds will pay £30 million when they know we have said he is getting sold if he doesnt sign a new contract

If Ross goes I will be disappointed. But the club is getting its priorities in order I believe. The contract extension (3-5years?) hopefully to be offered to Capt Jags in the next week or two, is a bigger deal than Ross and Rom moving on.
You would think that Capt Jags has had a lot of other clubs circling, so it's vital we get him locked into a long contract

Last edited:
What if he got a bad injury tonight and signed his deal in the morning ?
Would be absolutely typical Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back