Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if we say dont want him then our position with suitors is in tatters.
Well if he doesn't sign the contract we don't want him, which is true. Look Davek there have been many players sold because they don't want to stay at their present club, guess what? the current club have still been able to determine the price they get sold for.

His demand of S'ton was that he be able to use his final year as time to negotiate another one year contract...which he did at Feyenoord...three times.

...but Barkley has to sign now.

#doublestandards.

i think the old parenting adage 'do as i say not as i do' springs to mind....

But we have said the complete opposite. The manager has just said now he wants him to stay. The only thing driving Ross Barkleys price down is Ross Barkleys unwillingness to sign his contract. He's forced the club into a corner and they have reacted.

There are a lot of people going to look very foolish with their gross underestimation of Ross' talent when he goes else where and lights it up.

You don't know what you had until you lost it comes to mind.

We want him to stay but we'll need to cash in now if he doesn't want to stay. You're making out that Koeman is the bad guy. If Barkley wants out then we should take what we can get for him. Our position with suitors is in tatters because he's only got a year left on his contract.

There are a lot of people going to look very foolish with their gross underestimation of Ross' talent when he goes else where and lights it up.

You don't know what you had until you lost it comes to mind.

I don't get your point, the fans, Koeman or Moshiri are not getting rid of Barkley, this isn't a Jose and Mata situation at Chelsea this is a player who isn't signing a new contract.

Don't get fans blaming everyone else but the player himself.

No, he cant. He does what he's told. He's backtracked on a lot o things this season not the least of which was telling another player 'he wants to stay and sign a contract' that he has to leave to fulfil his potential.

Course he does.
He's also got enough credit in the bank with the board to pretty much dictate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back