Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk a mile in his shoes.

We have a new billionaire owner tv money is a record high.

We want to compete be a big club champions league.

Hi Ross thanks being one of our best players will you sign for £70k a week.

Loveren is on £100k a week lallana £150k why you being weird Ross
And the majority of the Spurs players are on less than that, make of that what you will?

Who knows but if it was he isn't going to get more by not responding.
Fair does that sounds for all intense purposes that he agreed something elsewhere & trying to keep his head down.

Personally if Farhad has a clue he will get involved as stones was inevitable as is Rom but if all 3 go I'm struggling with the new regime

Hahahaha you bladdered??

They want out, accept it. You're the only driving this agenda you tedious wum

I do accept they want out. They want f.a. to do with this edition of Everton.

THAT is a cause for concern.

Best three players at the club gone in 12 months it looks like.

Fair does that sounds for all intense purposes that he agreed something elsewhere & trying to keep his head down.

Personally if Farhad has a clue he will get involved as stones was inevitable as is Rom but if all 3 go I'm struggling with the new regime

If he has something agreed tell the club.

You dont get deals done by holding guns to heads.

"Little Everton"image? No mate, it's called the Everton way: you dont act like a bully and open your big grid in public about your own.

Some news for you mate. This fabled "Everton way" is a load of poo.

"The Everton way" for the past 30 years has been to have our heads patted by the elite whilst we finish mid table. Whilst our board run by a supposed evertonian absolutely destroyed our club with his lies and financial mismanagement. Whilst the playing staff bottle every big game, 95 apart. To win 4 out 40 something derbies. To have our best players leave because "were only everton".

"The Everton Way" doesn't work and hasn't for a long time, and if the board and Rk want to deviate from it to put Ross Barkley under pressure then that's fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back