Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think this sounds like a guy who wants Ross to leave...

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...done-everything-possible-to-keep-ross-barkley

"I can understand for the players that it's a difficult situation, but football is also sometimes a business,"
Koeman told Sky Sports after the match.

"You know if you have players in the team who go into the last year of the contract, you need to do business.

"I still hope that he will sign that good offer which the board made, and that he will continue. We did everything. The board did everything with the offer they made for him.

"I spoke to the player, I can't do more. He needs to decide his future is. In Everton or away from Everton," Koeman added.

"I don't know [what he will decide] at the moment. The reason why it takes so long is maybe that the player will doubt about his future and everybody has the own ambition to play Champions League football.

"All the players of Everton, including the manager, would like to continue into making the next step. And what we did this season to make it be better the next.

"He can be part of that, if he doesn't like to part of that - then okay."

He's in town telling my mate that was his last game at Goodison.

Sad really but don't know how to view it. I don't get an Evertonian who wouldn't sign a new contract to stay at Everton. But some of this is on the morons who berate him every games. TERN ROSS, no mate, you're holding Everton back as much as anyone.

He's in town telling my mate that was his last game at Goodison.

Sad really but don't know how to view it. I don't get an Evertonian who wouldn't sign a new contract to stay at Everton. But some of this is on the morons who berate him every games. TERN ROSS, no mate, you're holding Everton back as much as anyone.

ChicITK

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...done-everything-possible-to-keep-ross-barkley

"I can understand for the players that it's a difficult situation, but football is also sometimes a business,"

"You know if you have players in the team who go into the last year of the contract, you need to do business.

"I still hope that he will sign that good offer which the board made, and that he will continue. We did everything. The board did everything with the offer they made for him.

"I spoke to the player, I can't do more. He needs to decide his future is. In Everton or away from Everton," Koeman added.

"I don't know [what he will decide] at the moment. The reason why it takes so long is maybe that the player will doubt about his future and everybody has the own ambition to play Champions League football.

"All the players of Everton, including the manager, would like to continue into making the next step. And what we did this season to make it be better the next.

But ok

Sometimes la I look at and listen to Koeman - with his head like a melted flump - and just want to neck him dead hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back