Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt Barkley gets more stick.

Even at the last game, groans when Barkley made one mistake - not one sound when Davies made two.

Not saying Davies deserves stick obviously - the point is that Barkley doesn't. He's unfairly targeted because of his style of play. It's ridiculous.

Please don't start with this. Davies is an 18 year old child who has played about 12 first team games. Why don't you compare the groans when Barkley makes a mistake to those when it's say, Lukaku who makes a mistake?

Please don't start with this. Davies is an 18 year old child who has played about 12 first team games. Why don't you compare the groans when Barkley makes a mistake to those when it's say, Lukaku who makes a mistake?

Or Jags/Robles/Sket

Fact is everyone is moaned at after a mistake, Barkley gets more because he's an attacking mid and will make more mistakes due to his position

Or Jags/Robles/Sket

Fact is everyone is moaned at after a mistake, Barkley gets more because he's an attacking mid and will make more mistakes due to his position

If only that could get through to our fans who seem to be convinced it's a personal attack on him. I think it's a sort of fatherly instinct coming through, maybe people feel that because he's local it could be their son out there getting criticism, and as a result it hurts more.

He's had Ross Barkley ear-marked as a replacement for some time now, but after a recent meeting with Barkley's representatives in London I'm told Spurs aren't as convinced as they were. Watch this space.....

Is that the first time anyone of note has confirmed he has talked to other clubs?

Pretty sure this is tapping up. I realise it happens all the time but its time the fa had a clamp down.

On the subject of barkley id like him to stay but if its because others have cooled interest he can go on the list. Not having us as second choice. Granted spurs are in a better position than us now but they arent a bigger club and we can catch them in the next couple of years.

...I don't get any of this can't moan at players posts. I go the match and don't shout anything except chat with who I'm with but it's natural that fans groan with a misplaced pass, missed chance or caught in possession etc. It's just as natural that fans applaud when a player does something good.

If Barkley wants to leave it's not because fans moan at him. A football ground would be a strange place if folk only clapped and cheered.

Bit worried that Spurs don't want him, we at least want a bidding war, unless he wants too much coin, pretty sure Koeman wants this sorted either way but I've got a feeling it's going to drag to the end of the summer

Bit worried that Spurs don't want him, we at least want a bidding war, unless he wants too much coin, pretty sure Koeman wants this sorted either way but I've got a feeling it's going to drag to the end of the summer
We only have hairy hand's word for it.

...I don't get any of this can't moan at players posts. I go the match and don't shout anything except chat with who I'm with but it's natural that fans groan with a misplaced pass, missed chance or caught in possession etc. It's just as natural that fans applaud when a player does something good.

If Barkley wants to leave it's not because fans moan at him. A football ground would be a strange place if folk only clapped and cheered.
I think there's a difference to when Mikel Arteta loses possession & LEON EFFING SHYTE OSMAN loses possession mate.
What year is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back