Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross needs to be playing fairly regularly next season if he wants to be in the World Cup Squad next summer. If doesn't think he's going to get that here it could be a crucial factor. Personally I think he should just sign the contract, work hard, and his talent will come through and earn him that place anyway.

We've won nowt in 20 odd years mate. One year of Ron coming in and making good all the bad the Spanish fella did is hardly a catastrophe. Are you Daves Multi?
I agree with dave sometimes yes - but if you think RK is the messiah, then look at our away form last season not th fact we never won many the way we played - RK never stays at one club for more than 3 years if he does well he moves on for money it was a poor appointment in my eyes rather we had took Pellegrini on from city with a better pedigree of winning trophies, allegedly not even interviewed - as for Ross I hope he signs nothing wrong wanting that in my long history of watching the blues too many young players were got rid too soon, and came back to haunt us!
even ending up staring for the other lot - Steve Mcmahon - David Johnson - there's two of the top of my head you could see they would become great players! sold for peanuts to Villa and Ipswich respectively to find a home across the park!
I do not want to see Ross do that OK!

It's already been confirmed. West Ham. Everyone knows that.

To be clear, I think Ross is better. I even think it's worth hanging on to him by January and see what he does with better players around him. We'd have months to get on his case about signing a new deal. Surely we shouldn't dump him for something like 20-25M. How much is half a year of Ross worth? Especially with Europe in the summmer?
West Ham then back to the other lot over the park!

Ross has rejected a 100k per week contract according to Bascombe. Crazy.
Where's this?

Edit: ah, just clocked it, in the Klaassen article. For clarity, this was last season apparently, not a recent development.

Other snippets from Bascombe in that article are that we're still playing hardball over Rom's price, and are still interested in Keane, Sigurdsson and Pickford.

Saying that you're no blue yourself lad, pure disgrace
He's rejected 100k per week?

What else should club do? Keep him so he can leave on a free? Sell him or break him mentally. Put him in u23s and he will soon sign, if we have money principle should matter? he's taking the mick.

He's rejected 100k per week?

What else should club do? Keep him so he can leave on a free? Sell him or break him mentally. Put him in u23s and he will soon sign, if we have money principle should matter? he's taking the mick.

Yes, but wanting him to break his leg is a tad over zealous and perhaps aggressive don't you think?

Or if you are always that vindictive in life then crack on.

Sign or sell, but if he intends to run down his contract then just don't let him play or train...this could get nasty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back