Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the fact he rejected 100k per week? Care to comment on that
I have done, I have posted many thread backing Ross, in this day and age give him a reasonable wage - look over the park to see what their average midfielders are getting apart from Coutinho who is exceptional!
to wish your own player a broken leg - look in the mirror you're no blue just a vicious fool!
retract that comment or I will report you on your post where you wish him a broken leg!

I have said this before and I still think it may be true.

Ross is waiting to see what ambition show in the transfer window and that will help him to decide if he stays or leaves...not an unreasonable thing to do.

The fact that it has gone so deadly quiet about him from club and player leads me to believe some understanding may be in place.

He's being kept out of the England squad by Jake Livermore - Beggars can't be choosers

I want him to leave if he's rejected 100k I hope he gets dogs abuse at his new club and left in limbo and never plays for england and even better if gets career ending injury

Personally that's gone too far. But I honestly don't care about him if he rejects a supposed good deal to play for your boyhood club. He can leave and Koeman will find someone to replace him. For me, he can't be a regular in the top 6 side. Maybe he can play for West Ham.

I have done, I have posted many thread backing Ross, in this day and age give him a reasonable wage - look over the park to see what their average midfielders are getting apart from Coutinho who is exceptional!
to wish your own player a broken leg - look in the mirror you're no blue just a vicious fool!
retract that comment or I will report you on your post where you wish him a broken leg!

I can see he wants a similar deal to the one the club offered to Lukaku but the club objected to such idea, obviously. Personally he does not worth that he does not do enough on the pitch to warrant as the top earner here. £100k per week sounds about right if that is to be the truth.

He wasn't called up to the England squad, as Southgate thinks he has better options in that position.

People saying Barkley should be in before Livermore. Barkley has shown he doesn't have the technical mind to play CM. For me, Alli is light years ahead of Barkley, and personally I think Oxlade-Chamberlain is ahead of Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back