Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't called up to the England squad, as Southgate thinks he has better options in that position.

People saying Barkley should be in before Livermore. Barkley has shown he doesn't have the technical mind to play CM. For me, Alli is light years ahead of Barkley, and personally I think Oxlade-Chamberlain is ahead of Barkley.

Barkley is the closest thing England have to David silva. he shows it 4 games a year ! Alli and Chamberlain arent the same type of player for me ! We were lacking a barkley on a good day against scotland !

I think its been said plenty of times before but this just stinks of being badly advised/having his strings pulled by some form of agent who is after his own slice of the pie.

If it means he goes - then so be it.

Plenty have been and gone before and if that is to be the case then good luck to the lad.

I think it will be a mistake from his perspective and one he will one day regret - but I would not wish him any harm because of that and think some people just need to have a brew, maybe some chips n mayo, have a little chill out and look forward to the good time returning. ;)

:coffee:

I think its been said plenty of times before but this just stinks of being badly advised/having his strings pulled by some form of agent who is after his own slice of the pie.

If it means he goes - then so be it.

Plenty have been and gone before and if that is to be the case then good luck to the lad.

I think it will be a mistake from his perspective and one he will one day regret - but I would not wish him any harm because of that and think some people just need to have a brew, maybe some chips n mayo, have a little chill out and look forward to the good time returning. ;)

:coffee:
Are you Belgian?

Remember when he goes and does well that is was YOU that drove him out the club.

TURN ROSS, turn all the way to a club that appreciates your mercurial talent. Just a shame your fellow Evertonians hounded you out lad.

The very fact that his talent is mercurial is what makes a lot of blues dislike him.

Its hard to get in the England squad when your manager drops you when he has a choice of dropping any four players!
Joey.
I like Barkley and would like him to stay, but, blaming Koeman for Ross falling out of the national scene is just wrong.

Barkley has to take responsibility on board, he is an experienced professional, an experienced international. There is no doubting his ability, but he simply does not deliver for the club what he needs to deliver.

If he thinks that will improve elsewhere , then fine, move elsewhere and find out, but which top four team would he get a game with every week ?

Joey.
I like Barkley and would like him to stay, but, blaming Koeman for Ross falling out of the national scene is just wrong.

Barkley has to take responsibility on board, he is an experienced professional, an experienced international. There is no doubting his ability, but he simply does not deliver for the club what he needs to deliver.

If he thinks that will improve elsewhere , then fine, move elsewhere and find out, but which top four team would he get a game with every week ?
RK gave one of our young players an ultimatum on his contract - not his job- it's a board matter if he was sold then he passes comment ok!
That's his role to keep or best players by encouragement not give out ultimatums on contracts it's a board matter to annoce it pre match on Sky - then drop the player is vindictiveness of the highest order!
If you prefer the Barry's of this world watch us fall away ok!

RK gave one of our young players an ultimatum on his contract - not his job- it's a board matter if he was sold then he passes comment ok!
That's his role to keep or best players by encouragement not give out ultimatums on contracts it's a board matter to annoce it pre match on Sky - then drop the player is vindictiveness of the highest order!
If you prefer the Barry's of this world watch us fall away ok!

Mate. Koeman gets asked in every interview about it. Would you rather he lied?

If he wasn't asked he wouldn't have ever mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back