Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's rejected 100k per week?

What else should club do? Keep him so he can leave on a free? Sell him or break him mentally. Put him in u23s and he will soon sign, if we have money principle should matter? he's taking the mick.

Let's get one thing straight mate. Neither you nor I have the foggiest about what's been offered or Barkley's response to an offer. You can cite jounros all you want but until he either pens a new deal or joins a new club no one has the first clue. Now you're advocating wasting a players career as some sort of mental torture and also praying injury upon him.

In short mate, locate your nearest bin and throw yourself in it.

He could say no comment it's a board contract issue hope to keep him!
Like he did with Lukaku!

Yeah but Lukaku has openly said many times he wont sign, so its different, Ross is saying nothing which is poor, besides RK has said he hopes to keep Rom.
Besides the media are putting Ronald on the spot by asking him when they no full well its not sorted, I think the problem is Ron just isnt bothered about him, which is understandable. If they really wanted to do they cold offer him a stupid contract that he would be a fool to turn down, but they havent for a reason.

Yeah but Lukaku has openly said many times he wont sign, so its different, Ross is saying nothing which is poor, besides RK has said he hopes to keep Rom.
Besides the media are putting Ronald on the spot by asking him when they no full well its not sorted, I think the problem is Ron just isnt bothered about him, which is understandable. If they really wanted to do they cold offer him a stupid contract that he would be a fool to turn down, but they havent for a reason.
Not when he was offered top money RK no ultimatums given then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back