Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's iffy and buts - been handled badly I hope he signs tbh, but if he moves on all the best to him he will do well in a good team !

He was offered a contract, a massive contract for this club.

The contract is still on the table, unsigned.

Ross clearly thinks he can get better money elsewhere or he thinks he deserves better money here, currently it seems we dont, he either signs a new contract or he gets sold while he has a transfer value.

Its really that simple.

The manager was asked questions by the media, you keep saying Sky, it wasnt Sky, it was the media in general at the weekly press conferences, he simply stated that the club wont allow a player to enter the final year of his contract, a stance I PERSONALLY agree with, unless your happy to lose Barkley in 12months for free, rather than try and sell him for 20m or so this year.

It doesnt matter about Lukaku, it doesnt matter about Barry, this is all about Ross Barkley, he signs the contract and we love him, like I always have or he moves on and I hate him, this is all about Ross now, not the manager, not Lukaku, not anybody else but Ross Barkley.

He hasn't shown any sort of consistency since he started playing regularly
He can't grab a game by the scruff of the neck and change it
He can take any sort of criticism and ducks whenever the going gets tough
He brought the club into disrepute by getting KO'd in a nightclub.

I honestly believe he is a big part of the weak mentality that is ruining the club and we'd be better off without him. Theres better out there which won't cost us £140k p/w.

He was offered a contract, a massive contract for this club.

The contract is still on the table, unsigned.

Ross clearly thinks he can get better money elsewhere or he thinks he deserves better money here, currently it seems we dont, he either signs a new contract or he gets sold while he has a transfer value.

Its really that simple.

The manager was asked questions by the media, you keep saying Sky, it wasnt Sky, it was the media in general at the weekly press conferences, he simply stated that the club wont allow a player to enter the final year of his contract, a stance I PERSONALLY agree with, unless your happy to lose Barkley in 12months for free, rather than try and sell him for 20m or so this year.

It doesnt matter about Lukaku, it doesnt matter about Barry, this is all about Ross Barkley, he signs the contract and we love him, like I always have or he moves on and I hate him, this is all about Ross now, not the manager, not Lukaku, not anybody else but Ross Barkley.
Just like Lukarkus not much fuss about him ?
No one knows what's going on the deadline date RK mentioned has well been passed this should have been kept in house not the managers job to give details about contracts , and ultimatums it was his Sky match preview I watched !

He hasn't shown any sort of consistency since he started playing regularly
He can't grab a game by the scruff of the neck and change it
He can take any sort of criticism and ducks whenever the going gets tough
He brought the club into disrepute by getting KO'd in a nightclub.

I honestly believe he is a big part of the weak mentality that is ruining the club and we'd be better off without him. Theres better out there which won't cost us £140k p/w.
Our midfield is so defensive only when he and Tom Davis merged we looked like we had an attacking midfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back