Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but wanting him to break his leg is a tad over zealous and perhaps aggressive don't you think?

Or if you are always that vindictive in life then crack on.

On the BBC by
Phil McNulty

Chief football writer

Ross Barkley's position has yet to be clarified as he refuses to sign a new contract.

Also various reports of him turning down 100k per week? I hope he breaks more than his leg if he doesn't want to be part of this club

I have said this before and I still think it may be true.

Ross is waiting to see what ambition show in the transfer window and that will help him to decide if he stays or leaves...not an unreasonable thing to do.

The fact that it has gone so deadly quiet about him from club and player leads me to believe some understanding may be in place.

On the BBC by
Phil McNulty

Chief football writer

Ross Barkley's position has yet to be clarified as he refuses to sign a new contract.

Also various reports of him turning down 100k per week? I hope he breaks more than his leg if he doesn't want to be part of this club

And again.

On the BBC by
Phil McNulty

Chief football writer

I believe the club is finding a buyer? If a players wants to leave that's ok, he is not irreplaceable.

No need
I believe the club is finding a buyer? If a players wants to leave that's ok, he is not irreplaceable.

I want him to leave if he's rejected 100k I hope he gets dogs abuse at his new club and left in limbo and never plays for england and even better if gets career ending injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back