Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm of a view that a deadline move is likely. Teams will baulk at the current valuation but will be aware of Everton's desire to sell. They will see an acquisition at a more agreeable price, particularly if they are still looking to bolster their squad.
I too think (if he doesn't sign) it'll go to the last week of the window. And provided we've already got our players in, thats fine by me. It'll be a game of cat & mouse for sure and a possible deadline day deal. But if we can hold our nerve we can still get a decent fee.
I'd rather he signed a new contract though.

Ave. time to pick a pass: Klaassen 3 seconds : Barkley 15 minutes.

Excellent analysis... except the real minutes per pass was 1.80 minutes per pass for Barkley and 2.12 minutes per pass for Davy.

So either Barkley is more involved in the games and doesn't go missing as much or he picks a pass quicker speeding up the time he has before he can make another.

Excellent analysis... except the real minutes per pass was 1.80 minutes per pass for Barkley and 2.12 minutes per pass for Davy.

So either Barkley is more involved in the games and doesn't go missing as much or he picks a pass quicker speeding up the time he has before he can make another.
Problem is, most of Ross' passes in the last ten games or so, were immediately back to whovever passed it to him? That is the problem with stats!

Nope, Ross is crap mate, don't let stats mislead you. He's capable of so much and that's what makes it so hard to accept, but his football brain operates at the same level as Geoff Horsfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back