Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably that he'll be sitting on the bench next season if he stays.

The more interesting one for me is where it leaves Davies, if in the traditional midfield 3 it will be Morgan, Gana and Klaasen.
We'll have more than enough matches for 4 midfielders to rotate in a 3 midfielder formation. I'm curious what this means for McCarthy and Besic. Surely one of them will move on.

Still convinced this has nothing to do with money,
i think Koeman wants Ross out and on the Ross side, i think he won't commit to a contract to a manager who doesn't want him.

He will stay. He must be excited by the ambition we are showing.
I think it will have an opposite effect imo. I don't think he and Koeman see eye to eye and I'm not sure if he has the temperament to fight for his place in the team. I want him to stay but if Koeman wants someone better than RB so be it.

Think we'll be hard pressed to find a buyer for Besic given he's been out injured forever. Macca may be on his way for around 15mil I'd guess. Barkley also to go I presume. If he hasn't signed yet, he's got to be off. But where?
He'd do well at Palace if he was willing to go there, they need a 10 and have proper width and a good striker. Don't think he'd be keen on it though.

Still convinced this has nothing to do with money,
i think Koeman wants Ross out and on the Ross side, i think he won't commit to a contract to a manager who doesn't want him.

Fully agree, Ross is the only player who has been publicly called out and also clearly dropped for non tactical reasons. I can't see him signing, cos he knows he will be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back